Wendigoon

What are your thoughts on this guy?
Personally i love his channel

Attached: e2ab1571eb5a21000143c0334d84190b[1].png (400x400, 149.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jetY80_UjXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He seems stupid and a little pandering but as far as youtube fags he is okay

Jewtuber algorithm shill trash
No matter what I do his crap keeps spamming my feed

boring, dumb as a brick

youtube.com/watch?v=jetY80_UjXA

Talks too slow and prolongs videos.

not political

at least he's a christian and a gun user. if he gets it in to some number of people's heads that those are good things, he's alright in my book.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SOME FAGGOT WITH A FUCKING MICROPHONE AND A WEBCAM.

IS THAT ALL IT TAKES TO BE "INFLUENTIAL"?

I like some of his videos he seems cool

Funny /x/ gun nut

last time i watched him he seemed like a boring midwit who got lucky, so lucky in fact every single video the first two and half minutes were spent thanking people for watching.

He (you) keeps shilling himself (yourself) on Any Forums and it's starting to get annoying.

Love his content, seems like a really nice guy. Also stealth /k/

he's alright, fun to watch sometimes

cool guy, i love watching his vids when im about to sleep, or just have it in the background while sleeping.

I dont think he is that much of a mid wit. He is an /x/ and /k/ guy so you know he has seen the cross pollination with Any Forums and for very obvious reasons will not touch anywhere near the actual conspiracy. I think he is pretty good bed time material for the most part. Well presenting white, normie-lite christan is probably very appealing to alot of people since the alternative is tranny janny garbage so its no wonder that he has rode the algorithm as fast as he had. As far as entertainment goes its good passive stuff, his takes on MLK and other topics are as blue pilled as you can get but not because I think he believes them but he knows what the score is. Or atleast the end result in talking about the falsehoods around saint nigger. I like him and Im happy for him, I am waiting for total blue pilling in the face of success or the jontron moment.

Algo is based on watchtime. So if you watch a single hour long video all the way through it's counter acting hundreds of those 8 second fart joke zoomer videos you watch.

The eternal zoomer

I know him from /x/, he seems like a nice guy but I seriously can't sit through his videos they bore me to death.

Fat Mac vibes are fun but I haven't watched him since he got popular because he panders to the algorithm with uninteresting stuff these days.
His JFK video is my favourite. Doesn't even cover half the stuff but is still enough to redpill normies.

Cuck, closed minded faggot who takes shit from Any Forums and claims reddit did it.

bro i cant get rid of the pictures in my head...wtf why did he do that in a graveyard????

He's alright, I just put him on while I draw. It's better than a woman or troon talking.

Kinda slow and stupid, but he just posted a 1.5 hour long video on the Waco siege so that's pretty fuckin unique