My gf is 20 and has fucked 3 dudes before me starting at 15, today i broke up with her cause i thought it was nasty...

my gf is 20 and has fucked 3 dudes before me starting at 15, today i broke up with her cause i thought it was nasty, was i in the wrong here? you guys made me think virgins are the best and yet i kinda miss her

Attached: grrrgraphics.jpg (1050x682, 109.44K)

the dipshits who blather on about virginity are unfuckable spastics that have never had sex. fucking virgins is goddamn awful.

she meant to say she's fucked 10 guys but only cared about 3

Thats the cuck morality mindset, the media pushes for. If you miss a literal whore, youre already lost.

just date 15 year olds then

no, it was 3 she never deleted the relationship status on sneedbook and ive seen all of them

>my girlfriend is a whore cope

Based kike

Attached: 1645328226815.png (600x646, 284.62K)

there are no virgings.
i got my dick sucked with 13

fair i guess

Is Garrison one of the men who fucked your gf

i wish

>was i in the wrong here? you guys made me think virgins are the best and yet i kinda miss her
It depends. If you like her and you don't really care that much you probably fucked up. Context is important here.

well finding a 20 yo virgin girl is impossible, they just don't exist. And 3 partners is not that many relatively speaking so yeah you were in the wrong

cope is a fucking verb dipshit. no wonder you can’t get laid talking like a poltard. if you’re bothered by who your wife/girfriend/mistress/whatever fucked before she met you, you’re either an insecure pussy or a raging unfuckable loser. the only time it’s halfway alright fucking a virgin is if it’s your first time too. at least then you can get the whole “learning about sex together” thing. otherwise it just sucks. she doesn’t know how to do anything, it’s probably going to hurt her a bit, most likely she’s going to be nervous or self conscious and you’ve got to do goddamn everything. it sucks.

>And 3 partners is not that many

what so having dicks run through you at 15 is normal now?

Having her as a gf is acceptable but marrying her and giving her children is cuck behaviour. Only marry virgins. Whores reap what they sneed

that was kinda stupid user, you shouldn't listen to Any Forums for relationship advice

>3
Multiply x10 at least.
Also, good luck finding a virgin in these times.

every other girl you're likely to meet has already fucked 30 guys by 20 and half of them were niggers
good job, buddy

Hahahahaha! Shut the FUCK UP roastie.

HAHAHAHAHA!

guess i'll be forever alone, cant be with a woman thats been with other men ;-;

3 relationships from 15-20 is alot honestly. She is a whore you did the right thing op. You would have been the next guy in line and she would get bored of you after a little while and move on to guy number 5

Attached: 028.png (724x552, 12.29K)

you have to be 18 to post here retard.

>not that many
doesn't matter. OP stuck to his principles and is a better man as a result of having a spine.

no, they all broken up with her
the last one fucked her without a condom for 2 years straight

>was i in the wrong here?
Definitely. 3 is nothing, these days. Virgins are the best, but they're very rare at that age.

Based. She prob fucked those three guys 30x each. Just imagine how much man spunk was in her mouth. Imagine kissing a mouth that has had man spunk in it. It's like kissing a use toilet set, but at least piss is sterile.

>cant be with a woman thats been with other men ;-;
You can, but you shouldn't give her presents and truly love her. That's only for virgins. Look up premarital sex rate vs divorce rate comparison. It's not worth it, user

>was i in the wrong here?
yes.

You either accept the fact you won't find a virgin or stay forever alone forever.
I don't care staying alone forever. But not (directly) because of virginity status. It's just the fact that, the more partners she has, the harder it will be to maintain the relationship. It's a losing battle. So just fuck random chicks with condoms, even though it's degenerate. Or find a way to stay celibate without going crazy.

Damn yeah she is definitely a huge whore. You dodged a bullet op

>Oy vey! I've been found out! Quick! Shift blame!
Shut the fuck up worthless whore.

Yes, you were right. Dont settle for used women, they cannot pairbond. You are literally 'settling for less' otherwise

Projection. Your ancestors did it for thousands of years, and Chads are doing it right now. Youre either a chad man with a plan or youre a beta male with a very expensive LARP setup

Dude that’s fucking gross what kind of a man are you? You’re literally putting other men’s sperm in your mouth when you kiss her. Are you gay?