Chemtrail insider

I spray chemtrails all over your heads with a commercial Boeing 737 every day as a bigger plan by the UN to secretly kill incels.
We recently had a system upgrade to include covid vaccine nanofiber VAIDS spike proteins in chemtrail sprays, so you are secretly being vaccinated as well without your knowledge.

You can ask me anything now.

Attached: 1200px--Jet-contrails-tokyosky-japan-2018.webm.jpg (1200x675, 27.38K)

Are you human? Is everyone you work with human?

>
so youre committing suicide and murdering your friends/family?

You are a special type of evil

Everybody knows chemtrails are real. Portuguese meteorological bureau already admitted it.

It’s clear the military lies about this extensively.

Yes we are human, the people who spray chemtrails. We don't know anything about upper management. We've head rumors about them being created by lizards though.

>so youre committing suicide and murdering your friends/family?
Yes, I am being paid a lot, way more than average airline pilot.

>Chemtrail insider
stop snorting the chemtrails

>Everybody knows chemtrails are real
you're a special kind of moron
Chemtrails have evolved from passenger planes with chemicals in the fuel, "to cloud seeding is chemtrails"

to gain the whole world but to lose one's soul

90 years from now, it wont matter what you were paid buddy

>pic related
tell us about the genetic payload user

Attached: google patent - US 20040235132 A1.jpg (1292x825, 391.49K)

why don't you crash the plane with it's load to globohomo headquarters? I'd do that so Allah awards me bobs and vagene x72

>secretly kill incels

Must be really advanced nanotechnology to select victims based on their sexual activity or lack thereof.

how long is your dick ?
is it throbbing right now ?

TFW you live so far out in the woods jumbo jets don't even fly near your land. Feels good bros. The Chinooks and UH-60s fly so low I wave to my Army fag frens all the time however.

P.s. You were one digit away from quads, what a fuck up OP. KYS.

Attached: 1653365892102.png (790x837, 479.32K)

Yeah, the chemtrail is basically attaching to those who are unvaccinated. Since most incels are unvaccinated it's our new goal to target them, it's easy for this new system to spot them and attach to their skin.

Is this happening world wide? Won't it call all the nice animals of Planet Earth?

it's obvious to me that he's larping, plus there's a latvian flag chudposter going around here so i assume this is the same guy.

>secretly kill incels.
they wouldn't leave their house retard

can you tweak the lithium ratios? im feeling sleepy today. maybe bump the aluminum to give it that extra pop

I am totally legit. You are just too paranoid.

Of course he's LARPing. First day here?

>Chemtrail insider here, I spray chemtrails on you plus the earth is flat btw just saying
Shitty larp, the stratospheric aerosol injecting jets are mostly drones.

>attaching to those who are unvaccinated
and how should that be possible, mister?

Why would they need to push injections so hard if they could have just sprayed us to death from the get go.