I believe in the separation of Church and State

>tldr youtu.be/ErvgV4P6Fzc
Like everyone I was born an atheist. I grew up agnostic. 40 years in and must declare myself as a Christian.
Not only did I read the New Testament (NT) but a lot of Christian history. This taught me many things about human nature which only makes sense now. I can now understand the mindset of the early Christians and Knights Templar and Martin Luther and his protestants. Have you ever thought of why the latter has a connection with the word “protest”?
It’s because lots of Christians saw the Catholic church and the Pope corrupt. Martin Luther complained about the Pope who wanted to build the St. Peter’s cathedral using mostly money collected from the poorest of people. The Catholic church was collecting a lot of money and not redistributing it to the poor. Not only that but they developed a system where the wealthiest could buy their way out of sin, receiving an official letter from the Pope to prove it. This couldn’t be more against Christ. So, Martin Luther started writing about it. His Protestants taught Christians to read and write to make sure every Christian out there was able to read the NT. Even today the NT is the only reliable text for Christians. Not even the Pope has challenged that. I suggest reading it. Please, read the gospel of Mark first. It is the oldest and the original. It doesn’t have any virgin birth stories nor Jesus appearing after death. Continue with the Acts and the letters. The Protestants were the first people to protest the Catholic church, they taught everyone to read and write at least, but they were not the last. They established schools producing guys like Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, James Clerk Maxwell, all devout Christians. I feel that Any Forums is a part of it and should be. But the NT teaches us Christians to stay out of the East, corruption, edgelords, Babylon, etc. actually most of Any Forums. Most of all the NT teaches to stay out of state and just blend in. What are your thoughts?

Attached: F4CBEB3E-E8F0-465E-BA0A-1AA9403989B1.jpg (698x743, 458.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_KYRL3VWS3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think they created a glowie named Kang, to take over that name. Martin Luther in libraries was immediately replaced with violent glowing protesters here.

Have you read or listen to any of Christogenea, fren?

Stop bitching about Catholics and either join denomination or start up another fucking denomination.

Cool blog

subbed and updooted

I lived in Seattle, Washington. That’s sadly all of my experience in your vast country. All I can say based on my narrow experience is that in Europe we have much more history than that. I’ve spent time in churches first established Catholic around 1000s then converted to Lutheran around 1500s. Then again you have more sects than we do and they get along ok. All I’m saying is read the NT.

Thank you brother.

It's not a sect, it is a website. The guy is basically going back to Greek and Ancient Hebrew to translate the biblical texts. Many things have been altered significantly from when they were written to sound much different.

You can have a church as the state or the state as a church. Bottom line people need to have common beliefs and trust to have a society.

you're a liar
how the fuck are you going to grow up
'with the knowledge that god and spirituality is unknowable'
and then 'adopt' christianity?
the state itself needs to be enforcedly agnostic
to 'not build churches or mosques' - on the basis that 'everyone is equal' so why afford preferential treatment to a 'belief'?
such as... the jews
or the muslims
christianity/catholicism 'validates' judaism as a belief system
not only that but
>jesus was actually a psychopath
so he never felt any empathy and so everything you 'want' to believe about him is fake
enjoy the fantasy i guess, it seems to give people pleasure

Because they protested the imperial dietz
Jesus Christ newfags

Our first Bible was translated into Finnish by Mikael Agricola from the original Greek and OT from Hebrew. Our written language is based on it. I think it’s the same for English.

Separation of church and state means the state shoulden't favor a religion. It does NOT mean citizens cannot vote based on their religions morality

call no man doctor
call no man master

Attached: 1652444830225.jpg (439x361, 58.84K)

I’m not a liar. I’m very sorry if I offended you, though I don’t know how. I am simply a seeker of the Truth. I wish somebody you trusted told you to read the NT. All I can say is this: most people in your country have never heard of the
youtu.be/_KYRL3VWS3Y
The band will be in Heaven. People who have not heard of them, oof.

You are 100% correct. I was trying to say that exactly but it does require some historical knowledge to understand that.

There is no such thing as separation of church and state. The establishment clause forbids establishing a religion with tax dollars but we do that anyway by funding the degradation cult known as the psych industry. Thus, in America, the state have already established and reinforced a religion using federal tax dollars. Calling in healthcare when it’s really just junk science is how the government grossly interferes with citizens rights. This is why we hate government health care.

Ah, another schizo diary entry.

There is no god. And I'm telling you this because I am a demon sent to sow discord amongst men. See you in hell.

>t. Cringey Faggot

>t. actual retard

I'd rather be a retard for all eternity than a fag like you. YWNBAW

>YWNBAW
Do you think literally everyone is a tranny?

whatever gives you comfort i suppose
there's millions of people that believe it so you're not exactly alone but you would do better to conceive god through innovation of belief rather than imitation or emulation

I make computer games and simulations for a living. Good luck making one with true random numbers but another thing is Darwin’s theory of survival of the fittest. So we have some dinos. We should also have fossils of hundreds of all the other species, thousands, including hundreds of homo sapiens. We don’t have them…

Christianity went from 13 people to 2,5 billion in 2000 years. I can see why. I am here to tell people one thing. People should read the NT to criticize it, to make their own mind. Catholics will not kill or torture them for it this time.