Red pill me on Peter Thiel

Red pill me on Peter Thiel

seems the left as many or more psyops run on them as we do.

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-134612_Facebook.jpg (720x715, 133.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6XjefBDlXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesnt he start a thing called "NEDtalks" is my only question

Literal jewish faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6XjefBDlXI

he is just a bit unhinged and absolute madman.

i think he is living life to its fullest, and just doing what he wants.

I think he's no different than Klaus Schwab or Soros.

he is right wing tho.

The higher up you go I think that starts to matter less and less. All these people do is run psyops. psyops on the right, and the left. where did all the nazis come from all of the sudden, and the trannies? its like a tranny nazi bomb exploded amoung the lower classes. and those issues stop us from collaborating in any meaningful way. we all know the left and right agrees on certain things. like the surveillance state, censorship, fair treatment under the law, we all agree on those things. even the whole "psyop" thing is really just a dumbed down way of talking about IIA programs that are run by the same private intelligence firms like HBGary Federal that antifa sympathizer Barrett Brown went to prison for when he leaked all of the emails, before that no one knew that private firms were operating like the CIA using their methodology, tools, and advisors.

He was better than the current ones, that's for sure.

what if they all work with each other?

if Thiel is running psyops on the left to make them more hateful of whites and more acceptable to tranny shit and child grooming, if only to rile up the right wing so votes are cast in their favor, than at best he's a villian and no different than any of the people who get hate on this board.

Of course (((they))) do.

thiel is based, he is actually chaotic neutral, wouldn't put it past him if he was doompilled as well

He was at the Bilderberg meeting

>what if they all work with each other?
They do, but the other ones were less cringe.

a less cringey bond villian is still a bond villian.

PLTR stock down 60% the last year. Whatever this Jew is doing clearly isn’t Jewish enough if his companies are failing.

how can one be based while going to bilderberg meetings? fucking idiot.

maybe he's setting up a new front? guys this rich can afford the lose of one company. doesnt matter at all.

>muh bliderberg/wef/davos
ok, so basically nobody in any power is based, well, except your cartel leaders apparently they are based

im from the states. cartel isnt based, theyre satanic occultists who sacirfice kids in tributes to aztec gods. and traffic in children.

>Peter Thiel
The faggot involved in the RSR scam.

anyway, thiel is based, your guilt by association bs is divisive kike tactic

post nose, faggot

post passport jesus

white or brown youre still thielcuck eurotrash