Why do you hate trans people Any Forums?

Why do you hate trans people Any Forums?

Attached: dp4ohctt7mi81.jpg (1080x1086, 95.79K)

They're ugly and annoying, literally biologic abominations

Don’t hate anyone except assholes.
Trannies and their enablers are assholes for trying to push their mental illness on schoolchildren.

Groomers gonna groom

I don't hate them, I don't fucking care about them

And normal people would not care if normal people do not care about them, but they are not normal people they are pathological narcissists.

I don't like anyone that defaces the temple of God. Tattoos, trannies, sodomites, they're all going to hell, and I want to help them get there quicker.

Not a communist. Just don't like capitalism destroying my culture and heritage for profit. Simple as.

I don't hate them, I love them. It just looks like hate. They have to accept that my style of love looks a little different.

Simple as

>not a commie
>proceeds to talk commiespeak

every movement that calls for the end of my race and the american way of life is supported by trannies, antifa, and jews. So I hate all three of them

Attached: 1604412211747.png (512x640, 505.82K)

>amerimutt consumer does not understand the subversive side of capitalism

Attached: evola on capitalist subversion.jpg (1600x1400, 324.82K)

I don't hate them for the same reason I don't hate schizophrenics.

What I do hate are the perversion pandering freaks telling me I have to accept them for "who they are" when they couldn't accept themselves for who they were (are realistically speaking, who they still are but with body mutilation).

Might as well demand I recognize the hallucinations of a schizo as being real so they don't feel bad. Yeah man, listen to the voices. They're real and they are our friends. /s

Didn't see the Soviet Union importing millions of third world immigrants every year desu.

Attached: E6BC7689-287D-425C-A01F-D4C1C2C1CD41.jpg (1138x565, 81.69K)

i don't hate em, there is just not a single thing to like about them

abomination is the word that comes to my mind as well.

Attached: FFA6FA01-27AF-4433-9E82-FEAF113B7B16.jpg (960x575, 64.63K)

Trannies strike me as the kind of people that think they know better than what nature intended for them. Trannies biggest sin isn't lust, it's hubris.
Fags too, honestly, but I can sympathize with hating women so vehemently you don't want anything to do with them.

They're pretty much demons.

Early stages of transhumanism, a variant of liberalism. Detaching people from reality and blurring the lines of any traditional identity.

When the jews really get the ball rolling with in-vitro trannyism, these gargoyles are going to be seen as what they are: roughdrafts and failed science experiments for their new healed world

Indeed

Attached: 3AE3EFBA-425F-494A-851B-BA122FFAA674.jpg (2179x1218, 1.17M)

>biological abominations
A good term

dumb gremlinius

They fundamentally deny reality which is dangerous.

no wonder reddit deleted GenderCritical, this is too much truth for trannies

I don't hate but more feel bad for them. They are mentally ill and usually wind up regretting what they did and kill themselves. All this "trans-matter" stuff just escalates mental instability. Once you chop your dick off it doesn't grow back and you now have 2 buttholes

Because they're gross unnatural and a danger to children

Attached: no tranny.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

Attached: Subversion.png (800x800, 525.59K)

>tif
>tim
What on eath does that mean?

>Why do you hate trans people Any Forums?
I don't hate the misguided mentally ill; I hate the jews who enable them and force us all to live in their delusions.

>Why do you hate trans people Any Forums?
You're unironically evil.

Probably something like MtF or FtM, I'd assume from the context. Trans-Inclusive Female/Male is my guess.

I dont I like them

Attached: unknown.jpg (640x910, 219.21K)

He looks Jewish

Attached: 1636887033933.jpg (638x5288, 1.71M)

They fuck up young people's minds. That's not good for society.

>go on dating site looking for sluts
>actually looking for normal women but they're few and far between so I settle for sluts
>preferences set specifically to 'WOMEN'
>50% of results are mentally ill men in women's clothing talking about bashing the fash
I don't want to fuck you, dude. You're a creepy gay dude in a dress. Fuck off already you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1654536502590.png (528x438, 235.96K)

They are not people.

Because it's old jewry.
It's not nothing new. It's just death cult corruption run by kikes.

Attached: 1551325561222.jpg (977x977, 167.52K)

Many reasons, the main reason is that they want to gaslight people into severely mutilating themselves and get close to kids like every pedophile

I generally don't give a fuck if some dude wants to wear a dress, but all the demands for affirmation from the woke-brigade is a bit annoying...

I don't hate (most of) them, I pity them. But they clearly hate themselves, or they wouldn't be trans.