New Swedengate just dropped

New Swedengate just dropped

Attached: swedengate.png (531x880, 670.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIGiThzfl_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek this is so old. I remember it in the news some years ago

Oh so if she was American it would be cutesy Abramovic performance art but since she’s Swedish it’s racist huh

åh svenne hvad har i gjort..

Attached: ffs kæk.jpg (910x512, 33.83K)

Already deboonked that cake was made by some nigger for some jungle arts project

why are swedes so obsessed with niggers?
i would never eat a nigger cake. i hate niggers so much that i don't even want an effigy of them.

The artist is a black man, or as they like to be called in Sweden, "afro-swede." The artist's art is all based around the stereotypical negro racial caricatures. It's a nothing burger.

Why are the NPCs all fired up over Sweden lately?

Attached: 1579622446374.gif (570x537, 47.6K)

This is a standard tradition in swedish homes. We eat a huge nigger cake every sunday. And NO, you can not have some. Stay out, go fuck yourself.

If you look closely the BBC on the cake is missing and she already has some on her plate. White women just can't help themselves huh?

>i would never eat a nigger cake
my sides are on Altair 4

Attached: absolute klopp lol.jpg (349x144, 5.79K)

Borked firmware updates. Poor NPCs.

They're not. It's a concerted effort to meme Sweden as racist, because it's got the reputation of being the most PC anti-racist country in the world. Fact is, Swedes are racist as fuck.

Can confirm.

they fired her and made the new minister of culture black, the black women then went on to melt down and destroy millions of viking artifacts

It is 100% russian operations, over nato. They are planting small seeds in peoples heads the the good old politically corect sweden are truly terrible. It will get worse and at some point will cause some shitskins to throw rocks at the police. It is good old destabilization using minimal means.

This is true. Also, the Swedish flag is going to be changed into a watermelon on a rainbow background.

lmao I remember seeing this 10 years ago and laughing at how retarded sweden is. youtube.com/watch?v=iIGiThzfl_o

Jeg tror faktisk, helt uironisk, at du har ret.

Well, our government made all of that too easy. You know, by ethnically replacing their own population.

Niggers tongue my anus