I will do this to you

I will do this to you.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1170x1815, 204.66K)

At least get the order right.

Attached: s-l400 (1).jpg (400x232, 26.97K)

>implying I would put a zog sticker anywhere on my car or personal belongings

This is where you're wrong. I hate police, just not for the same reason as faggots and niggers/niggerlovers do.

Fag

Anyone who has those flags deserves it so have at it

kys

1pbtid

YWNBAW

might have better luck with this going to where the boomer conservatives live, facebook

Imagine getting shot for coloring someone else's property with markers.

And I'm glad for it

>I will do this to you.
You're going to break the law and vandalize property that doesn't belong to you?

Typical criminal faggot.

why are americans so obsessed with flags?

they didn't even fill it out right, they skipped blue for indigo and now they're stuck with a white stripe
2/10 see me after class

Based, thin blue line is gay

Honestly, compared to the grooming, rape and pedophilia, coloring a little sticker is really not a big deal. Go for it.

Missing our most valuable front line heros

Attached: forklift.jpg (720x720, 122.93K)

imagine going to pound you in the ass prison cause you shot a fag coloring with markers you mean.

Kek, i support this behaviour, muh blue line, it was made by a cop.

Is just a closet pride flag

Attached: 1654453526713m.jpg (1024x648, 190.28K)

>why are americans so obsessed with flags?
They've been taught by the media that virtue signaling is the highest form of freedom of expression.

This makes people hate gays more.
And jews. Go ahead.
As if this is making any kind of fucking point except to deplore what we already do even more.

Tribalism, we live in a modern version of congo now, little by little America has devolve in to it's more relative nation Liberia, i expect to see general butt naked running the streets pretty soon

Attached: kill-all-whites1.jpg (568x379, 43.17K)

I do not understand the meme with forklift operators, but I think it's hilarious

kek, copfags vs actual fags. You love to see it.