How safe is Sweden?

>Gf lives in sweden, insists that I live there with her.
>Have similar longterm goals; she wants to live rural, homestead, raise chickens, garden, etc.
Any swede anons know if this is doable or would Norway be a better option?
Pic rel makes me cautious

Attached: 1653942702281.jpg (1156x1140, 652.22K)

>my discord gf tells me she wants to larp as a tradwife and meet up and live in a log cabin. Is my long distance relationship real pol?

Attached: 1654051186230.png (791x495, 405.04K)

This post is so cringe dont ask wierdos on the internet for advice on YOUR relationship

>long distance relationship
Ngmi.

>Gf lives in sweden
she cucks you with niggers on a daily basis

Norge er full

Hi user, this is your girlfriend here ^_^
I want and open relationship xD
Just kidding, I already have xDDdD

FR FR NO CAP

LETS GET RICHARD SPENCER AND NICKY BOY SPICY GOY FUENTES THE NON FEDERAL AGENTS INVOLVED MY DUDES

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

LETS GET DONALD TRUMP, JARED KUSHNER, BAKED ALASKA, IT'LL BE A BLAST

WE'LL EVEN HAVE
CHARLIE KIRK

OY VEY GEVALT

BASED
MAGA
ISRAEL#1
AMOGUS
SUSRAEL

Attached: 1650302971413.jpg (836x612, 51.12K)

Impossible. I would know. Your GF has taken three miles of muslim cock already. Sorry bro

>posted in 2014
What's the situation like now?

She's real, and pretty autistic, but she listens to everything I say and is completely obsessed with me. Like BPD levels.
Lives her father who is pretty autistic too, and he owns several guns, goes hunting, works with concrete, very self sufficient guy who probably browses here unironically.
She's a pure blooded swede, but, pretty sure she is vaxxed, she doesn't want kids of her own but wants to adopt, and is generally bluepilled.
So i'm not quite sure about her yet.

You can't homeschool in Sweden. That alone makes it not a good place to live.

That is something I was quite concerned about too.
Makes me feel like Norway would just be better.

Dude Sweden is fucking based in the right places. I went on a trip to visit a friend who lives in a rural area and everyone there was 100% Swedish and hated niggers and what Sweden had become. They had one of those "leave your money here and grab a sack of potatoes" place where I never saw anyone. You can't run that kind of place with minorities around. Just make sure you live as north as possible and away from the major cities. As soon as me and my pal visited a random city that was over 1 hour drive away it was filled with muslims, asians and niggers. They don't seem to own cars and don't have much interest in rural areas.
Also Swedish welfare and social services are great; instead of paying for her to give birth you get paid monthly to have kids. The more kids you got the more money you get.
You gotta learn swedish though. That's the only downside. If I could I'd move to Sweden away from this fucking place.
The average Swede pays less for everything compared to a Finn and gets paid almost double.
Any Finn that tries to deny any of this is delusional or salty beyond belief. We suck compared to Sweden.

Attached: 69317d80a96a05d6442cdaf1ad17c2e256e05bfd0429e77f0649f51db85ddf12.gif (320x240, 603.35K)

if rich/good contacts go for norway otherwise it depends where in sweden

Yes make sure you go here and spit on every Swede you see, and take up another house for a Swede. Like many other migrants do.
We're getting ethnically cleansed in our own homelands and our superloyal women have voted for it :) Voting rights for women were a great a idea!

This is Tensta. It's a no-go zone in Sweden.
It has manicured lawns, law-abiding folks, bindings have good upkeep and maintenance, streets are clean and well-paved.
I live in a rich neighborhood in Brazil and my street doesn't look this orderly and pretty.

So yeah, Sweden is a paradise.

Attached: tensta.jpg (1920x919, 343.12K)

Sweden is a nigger shithole like much of Europe now.

>she doesn't want kids of her own but wants to adopt, and is generally bluepilled.
So she's a useless whore who won't make White children? Great fucking find there, user.

whatever keeps you occupied buddy, interesting hobby of yours to write realistic fiction tales on Any Forums of all places.

>its impossible for anyone on pol to have a gf or any semblance of a normal life
do you even hear yourself talk? what kind of dejected reality do you live in
I was adopted myself so I don't really consider this a burden. Saving 1-3 white kids from fostercare is almost equivalent to having your own.

>Also Swedish welfare and social services are great; instead of paying for her to give birth you get paid monthly to have kids. The more kids you got the more money you get.
Thats biting us in the ass with the shitskins breeding like locusts

>she wants to live rural, homestead, raise chickens, garden, etc.
Based. This part is still white and well.
But it's rare for women to want that. Check what'in in xir pant.

enjoy paying 60 percent in taxes, freezing your ass off, and eating piss fish. I think I rather be in a Africa than sweeden desu.

Attached: 1646621841937.jpg (720x690, 78.61K)

Good luck getting "white foster kids"
Youd have to wait a long as time before that happens to much niglets and gypsies getting put into the system

We're full, Tyrone. Sorry.

Attached: americanHealth.jpg (510x403, 24.09K)

>Saving 1-3 white kids from fostercare is almost equivalent to having your own.
There isn't a surplus of White kids you can just pick up from an orphanage. Our birth rates are already waaaay below replacement level, hence why having White Children is important now more than ever. Since she's Swedish, I can imagine she would much prefer to adopt a little niglet.

Pretty safe if you're mad niggerish or a long-nose. Like the rest of euro-frica