Brit/pol/

>Wheelie-Binfire attack leaves woman and children fearing for lives in Runcorn
inyourarea.co.uk/news/wheelie-bin-arson-attack-leaves-woman-and-children-fearing-for-lives-in-runcorn/

>Fire service issues warning after Kings Langley Binfire
watfordobserver.co.uk/news/20189829.fire-service-issues-warning-kings-langley-bin-fire/

>Two Binfires in Davies Road 'may have been intentional'
eveshamjournal.co.uk/news/20187066.two-bin-fires-davies-road-may-intentional/

>Edinburgh youths set 'dangerous' Binfire next to pub at shopping centre
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-youths-set-dangerous-fire-24144204

>Gloucester loading bay misery with daily fights, Binfires, drug use witnessed
gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/gloucester-loading-bay-misery-daily-7131359

>Two men jailed after Bradford theatre Binfire attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-61593851

>Two teenagers arrested after six deliberate Binfires in Harrogate
thestrayferret.co.uk/six-deliberate-bin-fires-in-harrogate-town-centre/

>Binfire breaks out near Octagon NCP car park in Bolton
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/20156647.bolton-bin-fire-breaks-near-octagon-ncp-car-park/

>Three Binfires in Harrogate set alight deliberately last night
thestrayferret.co.uk/three-bins-in-harrogate-set-alight-deliberately-last-night/

>Fire crews tackle deliberate Binfire at Orford
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/05/22/fire-crews-tackle-deliberate-bin-fire-and-unattended-camp-fire/

>'It's just rubbish': Furious residents hunt mystery Wheelie-Bin burner prowling Darwen neighbourhood
lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/its-just-rubbish-furious-residents-24005906

Attached: binna.gif (580x386, 569.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/20151145.teenagers-set-fire-bins-hamworthy-park/
theargus.co.uk/news/20146070.cctv-footage-arson-attack-restaurant-shoreham/
hampshirechronicle.co.uk/news/20140033.firefighters-tackle-bin-blaze-block-flats-winchester/
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/05/16/police-asked-to-investigate-as-fire-crews-tackle-two-more-suspected-arson-incidents/
burytimes.co.uk/news/20145300.tottington-resident-forced-put-fire-neighbours-bin/
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/vandals-set-fire-bins-homeowners-23991423
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-resident-terrified-after-overflowing-23959380
buckinghamshirelive.com/news/buckinghamshire-news/milton-keynes-bin-store-fire-7067573
derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/trail-destruction-derbyshire-streets-leaves-7067357
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/disgust-youths-caught-setting-fire-23858834
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/05/08/police-alerted-following-deliberate-fire-at-primary-school-and-suspected-arson-attack-on-car/
gbnews.uk/news/sue-gray-pictured-singing-into-same-karaoke-machine-made-infamous-by-partygate-report-at-alcohol-fueled-whitehall-gathering/311719
youtube.com/watch?v=68bjj1rfdqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Teenagers 'set fire to bins' in Hamworthy Park
bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/20151145.teenagers-set-fire-bins-hamworthy-park/

>Police release CCTV footage of Binfire attack at restaurant in Shoreham
theargus.co.uk/news/20146070.cctv-footage-arson-attack-restaurant-shoreham/

>Firefighters tackle Binfire at block of flats in Winchester
hampshirechronicle.co.uk/news/20140033.firefighters-tackle-bin-blaze-block-flats-winchester/

>Police asked to investigate as fire crews tackle two more deliberate Binfires
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/05/16/police-asked-to-investigate-as-fire-crews-tackle-two-more-suspected-arson-incidents/

>Tottington resident forced to put out neighbour's Binfire
burytimes.co.uk/news/20145300.tottington-resident-forced-put-fire-neighbours-bin/

>Vandals set fire to Wheelie-Bins while homeowners are on holiday
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/vandals-set-fire-bins-homeowners-23991423

>Edinburgh residents terrified after overflowing Wheelie-Bin set alight outside bedroom
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-resident-terrified-after-overflowing-23959380

>Milton Keynes Binfire leaves man needing emergency care
buckinghamshirelive.com/news/buckinghamshire-news/milton-keynes-bin-store-fire-7067573

>Trail of destruction in Derbyshire streets including NINE Binfires leaves residents fearful
derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/trail-destruction-derbyshire-streets-leaves-7067357

>Disgust as hooded youths caught on video setting Binfires in Tottington park
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/disgust-youths-caught-setting-fire-23858834

>Police alerted following deliberate Binfire at Penketh primary school
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/05/08/police-alerted-following-deliberate-fire-at-primary-school-and-suspected-arson-attack-on-car/

Attached: 1650638310338.webm (480x270, 966.49K)

Hope that nonce josh dies painfully soon.

i'm voting to kick out Boris tonight

Attached: 1652626793307.webm (480x480, 390.95K)

wow that's a binfire news explosion
I certainly hope this isn't a grim foretelling of events yet to come

Attached: 200w (1).gif (200x110, 877.94K)

What time is Lord Brincel facing his trial?

>rabbit is facefagging now too
Truly the end of days.

#
#

Iceland related posts:
(seethe)

Fucking based

gbnews.uk/news/sue-gray-pictured-singing-into-same-karaoke-machine-made-infamous-by-partygate-report-at-alcohol-fueled-whitehall-gathering/311719

>GB News' Tom Harwood has obtained an image of Sue Gray singing karaoke at what appears to be a party with alcohol within Whitehall.

>She appears to be singing You’re The One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John from Grease.

>The photo was taken before the pandemic and there is no suggestion of any lockdown-breaking behaviour on Ms Gray’s part.

>But the image illustrates a culture within Whitehall that Ms Gray criticised when she wrote in her recent report’s general findings that “excessive consumption of alcohol is not appropriate in a professional workplace at any time”.

What did Gay Tom mean with this """story"""?

Attached: 311750[1].jpg (706x481, 75.98K)

kek

Nobody cares about the vaccines here.

Hope this cunt dies slowly

they are coming here you idiots. imagine thinking Patel, the shit coloured foreign interloping fat arsed wog, gave flying curry coloured shit about you or Britain. she is laughing in nigger at you pathetic cucks who celebrated this

Attached: gfgfgre.png (290x338, 13.38K)

>accepting a permanent job knowing full well i'll be quitting in three months

Attached: 1640046814439.jpg (1402x1168, 81.83K)

Hello frens
I saw a fox the other day

Attached: 1592160561583.png (657x525, 40.05K)

I killed, skinned, cooked, and ate a rabbit once. Boiled it in some chicken stock. tasted lovely.
a mate ate its heart raw. I'm not saying that's going to happen to you, I'm just saying watch out because anything can happen.

>i'm [...] kick [...] Boris tonight
Got another one lads. Bake him away toys.

Nice.

>we're here to arrest boris

Attached: 1637433497579.jpg (300x168, 9.78K)

Iceland saga is one of the funniest Josh moments in a while. The fact that he ordered 59 frozen ready-made meal with no working freezer to put them in is something out of a comedy sketch.

Malignant narcissist.

The ghosts of my ancestors are crying in pain

Attached: CUmuOWYWcAAKZeK.jpg (740x971, 64.51K)

>6pm on the 6th of the 6th

Attached: tinfoillad.png (513x399, 181.79K)

from last thread
youtube.com/watch?v=68bjj1rfdqM
> names the bankers
> bankers want to enslave you
> the bankers control the state
> the banks will never forgive debt
> (((they))) changed the words of jesus
> your ancestors built this country
> calls british culture 'indigenous'

Neil Oliver is fucking based

nice
i saw some baby foxes with their mum a couple times over the last few days
i think they live in the neighbour's garden

Wish he'd do to honourable thing and kill himself tbqhwy

good. fuck em all. if you were of no use they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
milk the cunts for everything then move on. the pirate life is the only life.

There's a reason he's on spackerbennies.
Probably deemed medically unfit to own knives or an oven to prepare proper food with.

Attached: 1654126340173.png (817x443, 47.58K)

>All it is Boris is the property owner says you can't stay here anymore so I've come to help you leave alright?

Attached: high court enforcement team.jpg (1200x900, 137.74K)