IT’S OVER

Americans have had it with Donald Trump’s divisiveness and bigotry, RON DESANTIS IS THE NEW KING OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

Attached: AF64488E-93DE-4548-A4A8-4B41E5978344.jpg (828x902, 628.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU?t=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actually based. Ron is legit a better guy without the baggage of trump

Trump won and is currently the president

thank god. a republican candidate with actual republican policies instead of talking out of his ass.

Attached: based florida governer bans disney faggot pedophiles.gif (498x373, 636.59K)

Dems are desperate so they try the divide and conquer again lol.

Imagine being a Q turd lolol

This is better for conservatives and even worse for liberals.
I couldn't care less they both work for zion

Republicans love Jewish RINOs like him

Don't care, still voting for Trump lol

>republican
>policies
like what? calling democrats the real racists?

Which MIGA do you prefer you heckin Nazi, Zion Don or Ron DeShabbos?

oh no im talking about persecuting pedophiles and faggots.

Attached: numa numa retarded fat kid dance.gif (278x202, 903.82K)

He still cucks to israel.

>>poll over and over again until desired result is achieved
Yes I'm sure these polls are very legit and in no way manipulated. Can't wait to watch DeSantis crumble in the primary like literally every other establishment politican that goes up against Trump.

even migacucks aren't that dumb all of the time

It won't matter, they both serve their zionist overlords. Until they denounce Israel openly there is no point in supporting them, and even then, they are lying. Traitors should stand trial and be executed for treason along with their democrat buddies.

vote for trump, he will do what the fuck he want in his second term.

>RON DESANTIS IS THE NEW KING OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!
We don't do "king nigger" stuff like the dems did with Obama.
A DeSantis/Lee ticket would be something sellable to the public.
Loyalty to constitution.

Only 1/3 of the country is Republican. DeSantis is based, but he is no trump. It doesn't matter what they say, it matters how many you peel away from the other two factions (and how much voter fraud you can prevent)

t. Democrat that voted for trump both times.

lol you tranny shills are trying to hard. I see trump 2024 flags all over my town. It's probably even more than they 2020 flags. Everyone on the Trump train will ride with him until the very end. MAGA 2024 STILL VOTING TRUMP AWOOOOGA

>voting will work this time

I'll start believing in DeSantis or any politician for that matter when they start arresting and jailing employers who willfully employ illegal immigrants.

lmao I remember when Jeb was beating Trump in the polls too. Have you retards learned nothing all these years?

Big Donny "G" isn't going down without a fight. As much as I like a hardass military guy like Desantis, I'm really looking forward to seeing Mike Pence as VP again.

. . . Are we really gonna go there with the
>POLLS SAY BLUMPF BTFO
shit again?
Do you fucking morons learn nothing?

Im not even american and I could see how incompetent Trump was in office. The cabinet's turnover was a shitshow and he had no idea of what he was doing.

>I'm really looking forward to seeing Mike Pence as VP again.

HECK YEAH, LET'S GO BRANDON!!!! ALL PRAISE PENCE!!!

youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU?t=45

Attached: +9404+.jpg (300x200, 13.86K)

>Beats him in a pool
Whats the sample size?

He's doing a right shitty job then