Monkeypox confirmed airborne

who.int/emergencies/disease-outbreak-news/item/2022-DON390
>"Human-to-human transmission occurs," among other modes, via "mucocutaneous ulcers, respiratory droplets (and possibly short-range aerosols), or contact with contaminated materials (e.g., linens, bedding, electronics, clothing)."

GG niggers, time to enter hellworld

Attached: Monkeypox.jpg (1200x800, 39.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0KlRpQeyvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get ready, the fun begins!
its monkey time!

youtube.com/watch?v=B0KlRpQeyvo

Attached: tiny_monkey.jpg (500x334, 30.76K)

Only a problem if you have taken it (the vaccine)

Cool beans.

Attached: Corn2.jpg (450x565, 138.57K)

lockdowns 2.0...they will use it to act as the catalyst for the economy crashing

The Bilderberg meeting ended yesterday. Just in time for monkeypox.

Attached: 1654489027603.jpg (565x382, 99.33K)

mail in ballots, stolen elections, nonstop globalist power back on the menu

Attached: 4f7eb5fc4059d.png (256x256, 65.53K)

>possibly short-range aerosols
One ...
>possibly
Could be. May be. Experts say.
Second.
>short-range aerosols
No such thing. It's just aerosols.

based minion

It was always airborne. Its just particularly good at spreading that way. Sexual contact seems to spread it best. Hence the gays getting it.

I would worry about taking public transport.

only confirmed if you're gay

we'll be in full hysteria/lockdown just in time for 22 election.

Attached: 1645478986404.png (1459x1073, 1.19M)

Seems to be more like flu spreading on large droplets. Stay away from coughing and sneezing people in indoor spaces.

Gay farts? Buttplug man dates??

I didn't read the article. This this revelation happen today?

Attached: Corn.jpg (374x576, 35.97K)

yeah HIV was also initially "confirmed airborne". Come to find out its GAY ASS SEX DISEASE

i don't hang around faggots, i'll be fine

No. Monkey pox has always been acknowledged as being possible to spread airborne. Its main route of transmission is however physical and household contact.

The main worry is that parents may spread it to children since children have intimate (though non sexual) contact with parents.

Oh and kids spreading it in pre school since children are disgusting and engage in intimate (again non sexual) contact with each other.

Grown adults dont have terrible outcomes from the illness but children are worse affected. Unlike covid 19.

>intimate (though non sexual)
That has changed in modern times.

I hope children aren't going to mass die off. Sometimes I don't wish for a happening, but God knows how this monkeypox thing will play out.

Nah. A minority of parents always molested their kids. Which sucks but it hasnt changed. Tranny and gay pairings will no doubt molest their kids more since sexual stuff makes up the majority of their personality and culture.
Regular parents arnt doing it more.