How bad is it?

How bad is it?

Attached: California_map.jpg (1944x1954, 892.4K)

The cancer is proportional to population density. Outside of the urban dystopic slums it is quite livable

It's bleeding it's entire workforce, all the trilionaires who make the GDP and GDP per capita above national averages and import the worse immigrants it can find to take their place. Any question?

Attached: SF.jpg (1080x1350, 205.86K)

It's bad. It's been cloudy for a month now. I miss the sun so bad bros. Is this how other people feel in other parts of the world?

Canadian "jumper" immigrants go to Canada temporarily to get past the US immigration system. Since the border is weak up there, especially near Vancouver.

This is evident if you visit Seattle Washington. It's literally got the biggest Latino population in the US next to TX and NM.

A lot of foreigners move to big cities in the USA by Googling some city statistics. Only to find that the city is full of diversity and violence and high taxes. Only Americans know where the best places to live are. It's defiitely not Commufornia.

Carlsbad is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. It's a shame it's in California.

Attached: 1633994734151.jpg (440x446, 27.75K)

Only bad if you're a gringolem, Aztan is great if you're an actual human.

Attached: Reconquista.jpg (862x862, 80.09K)

Niggers here are small in numbers but extremely unbearable because nobody keeps them in check.

I spit on them when I can but they are used to walking all over people here.

SF is lost. Rural Napa Valley is enjoyable.
LA is on its way to becoming as lost as SF.
The new, upcoming tech hubs are in Texas and Florida. Unfortunately, the new tech hub cities will go the same way as SF. It’s only a matter of time. But at least the wave can be fun to ride before it breaks on the rocks.

CA is a beautiful place as long as you’re nowhere near any cities. Politically, it’s a precise example of globohomo and faggotry to the highest degree.

After working in different states for work I see the appeal of California. Best weather for sure and you can do pretty much everything.

Best weather in north america

Best doctors as well

Great beaches

Great food

>LA almost as lost as SF

Nigger are you retarded or what.

LA is one of the most lost cities in America. SF atleast has a lot more white people, money, and culture.

>SF atleast has a lot more white people, money, and culture.

You mean jews and faggots.

awesome you should go live there

There are a lot of blonde people in the Bay Area. Go out with blonde hair in LA and people will look at you with the rape stare.

How much money you got? That's the only question that matters, really. If you have fuck-you money, it's fucking great. If you're paying a mortgage in California, it's because you're a retard.

ITT flyover state residents

i'm in california. this is not true. the state is fallen. most of the areas outside of cities have been abandoned. nigs , gangs and even cartels have moved into the rural areas.

Op is leaf, homes cost more there than cali

Bro. You haven't been to SF lately, that much is obvious...

The area north of Sacramento but off the coast is still OK.

California is pretty fucking great if you’re wealthy. With that said, it’s a dystopian hellscape if you’re poor.

Attached: AF280361-D30C-4E92-85FA-C67B58E1910D.jpg (1030x688, 170.96K)

You read some opinion piece written by a zionist boomer and now you're larping as an expert. SF is one of the whitest cities in the US and has some of the highest wages in the entire world.