IT'S ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Musk kills Twitter deal, sell sell sell before it hits the floor

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 3.50.01 PM.png (1060x308, 76.55K)

So what was it all for?

Old news

stock doing -5.3 % rn

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 3.52.50 PM.png (644x370, 36.6K)

To tank twitter

Just a giant prank. It's literally the kind of shit we do on Any Forums but it's one guy with a million dollars.

Musk bought an airport?

Correct

Kek, trust the musk, 2 more tweets

If you haven't realized, yet, this was all a ploy to expose twitter, tank the stock and destroy the company, then you are a retard. Twitter pissed off the richest man in the world, love Elon or Hate him, this was high-level Asperger Syndrome revenge. Never fuck with an aspie.

attention whore and his cringe reddit marketing gimmicks again, hope he gets sued

So it can be bought for almost nothing by the government?

*Billions

Attached: u0f0vk4.png (960x720, 732.96K)

he was never going to buy it.
It was all a master ploy to distract everyone from his part in the heard-Depp trial
Now that’s over he doesn’t need to keep up the Twitter shit.

Jewlon mutt.

>buy twatter stocks
>say that you want to buy twatter
>sell stocks
>profit

>borrow and immediately sell twatter stocks
>say that you may not buy twatter stocks after all
>stocks price drops
>rebuy stocks and give them back to lenders
>profit

elon makes his fortune by shitposting

>So what was it all for?
Negotiation. He's getting a better price by tanking the stock.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE

Great publicity stunt by Elon. Gas the chuds up into thinking he was going to save social media only to cuck them in the end.

scott adams didn't predict this either

To manipulate the market in full view of everyone and receive no consequences

> chuds

Attached: pantifa.jpg (1065x3105, 1.01M)

>say that you may not buy twatter stocks after all
say that you may not buy twatter after all*

this. I said it right from the start. He never intended to buy twitter.

Kek Twitter BTFO

The only thing I like about twitter is it is easy to stay in touch with my Norwegian relatives and friends.

Its just a threat currently.

seriously? twitter is so infested by bots and bullshit that they'd rather sink a huge deal for their investors instead of being transparent

Musk is bluffing to get them to hurry up with the bots report.

The government already uses it as a social engineering apparatus anyway.

>Twitter pissed off the richest man in the world, love Elon or Hate him, this was high-level Asperger Syndrome revenge. Never fuck with an aspie.
This. Elon legitimately played 4D chess with this move. Completely exposed big-tech fuck fuck games for the masses. His cars still suck but I’ll give credit where it is due.

Haha... Yes, yes!!

kek. us "chuds" dont give a fuck about social media, and if we do, we already have sock puppet accounts on twatter, and all the rest. twatters days are done. they are the "myspace" of social media. Im a gen'xer. none of my teenagers would be caught dead on fagbook or twatter. Elon understands that.

youre an ugly, baby killing, child raping, satanic transexual communist. You bring ugliness and decay everywhere you go.

bots and bullshit are the only thing keeping it breathing. and even that wont last much longer. when this deal officially falls through,and musk doesnt have to pay the 1 billion fine, because he will argue that twatter refused to devulge critical informationa and prove thier own SEC filings, then no serious institutional investor will touch it. in fact Elon can then sue them, and the SEC will be forced to investigate (though we all know they wont do shit). but it wont matter, by then twatter stock will be in a freefall.