Being a Brahmin in India is equivalent to being white in west

Being a Brahmin in India is equivalent to being white in west

Attached: images (21).jpg (285x177, 9.82K)

Namaste ji. Pajeet. And you wonder why we teased you guys. You've had a caste system for thousands of years and you talk about whites being racist. When you guys aren't gang-raping young girls you're throwing acid in your sister's face is and then killing her. You've had a de facto racist system woven into the fabric of your Society for thousands of years

Now where's my fucking chai? Nothing like a cigarette and a good chai in the morning

It's even worse. At least whites are in the majority in the west (for now). Brahmins make up less than 3% even Among Hindus. And unlike Jews, they don't even have control over the system and various institutions, contrary to popular belief.

White people are not treated like brahmins and we are not a religiously defined group. Brahmins are the caste most strongly descended from the "white" Indo-Europeans though.

Franke my friend

More like being a jew in the west.
Brahmins play both sides of the game,many prominent communists and communist authors , movements from 1930s involved brahmins.See for example bengalis.
Besides brahmins played the aryan game during british rule to get those civil servant jobs, now playing the OIT game.

Why are Brahmins SJW shitlibs when they move to the West that accuse white people of racism when they are strict upholders of their own caste system?

Nigger, that's a mudslime behavior. Wherever Hindus are in overwhelming majority with next to no muzrats, there's always peace and tranquility, like in the state of Uttarakhand and especially cities like Rishikesh.

Attached: muzdogs.png (585x556, 131.44K)

Based muslims

I'm pretty sure that's Danish actor Mads Mikkelsen.

t. pakroach.

Attached: 1643827519085.jpg (938x714, 208.22K)

>Brahmin
The kings of the poos

The least smelly of all the poos

Fallout.jpg

You mean jews and jews aren’t white.
Funny how I have to manually lowercase jews and keyboard auto lowercase white.

So evil and responsible for all the wrong in the world?

So true.
Coffee drinkers have no idea. Btw I hope you mean proper milk tea and not some faggy green or dark tea.

Kek, no. Even Brahmins look like untermensch compared and contrasted with evolutionarily healthy Whites.

Yeah, they're the housebroken hindus

They are the most smelly. They are the ones wearing cowshit on their body.

Uttarkhand has a more sparse population. Hinduism can only succeed in that peaceful state with lesser population density. Even the Vedas state how cities are full of vice.

t. Indian Christian, btw

Brahmins? Isnt that the two headed cow from fallout?

It isn't.

No because everyone in the west is white besides immigrants who naturally don't belong here.
You just enslaved your peers over centuries like cattle.
Most white people historically also were enslaved by their white rulers, but we broke the chains just to be enslaved again by creatures from the Levant and their pet-dogs.

Kek! Of course not, you dumb materialist atheist.