Name 1 good reason why anyone should side with hohols

Name 1 good reason why anyone should side with hohols

Attached: hoholmad.png (1146x682, 233.18K)

>superiority

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-05 12.06.15 AM.png (710x610, 210.5K)

Same reason why anyone would side with Serbia if USA invades you guys.

it makes globohomo seethe

russia is weak and pathetic

They're not Russians.

Attached: 1654371923299.jpg (1080x1440, 394.28K)

they want to live in an unipolar neoliberal world ruled by jews were whites are slowly and humiliatingly dragged into extinction

Because Russians are evil.

makes vatniks seethe

stop sucking putins dick
I'm glad I left this shithole

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-153308_Nova7.jpg (720x1280, 546.16K)

Name one good reason you should side with either. Both are zogbot jewish elites dedicated to make us infight

>Name 1 good reason why anyone should side with hohols
Why do you so desperately want to take a side in the globohomo struggle?

And NATO isn't?

because Westoids want to destroy Serbs and Russians are at worst neutral and opposed to Westoids
is that hard to understand?

Kremlin wants to destroy Russians too by the means of biological and cultural miscegenation, but that always gets ignored.

>flag

Attached: cf2.gif (480x424, 2.68M)

not my problem, nor can I do anything to help with that (if true)

they are a gachimuchi country

>nor can I do anything to help with that
Start naming the Jew.

Attached: 1629717892362.jpg (1016x1024, 180.84K)

Because russia is an agressive, always hungry drunk swine.
We should deport all of them from EU and US back to their shithole, and isolate them completely from the civilized World, like North Korea.

Attached: 1650877005605.jpg (980x761, 170.32K)

Go back bitch
Nobody wants you subhumans here

The talking box told me to, and im a smart boy and do what the talking box says.

Because they fight for right cause.

Because Russia's end goal is a multi-polar world order where Chinese and Indians co-rule with Russians, and Europe and the West is divided. If you are a wignat and want a world where whites don't dominate, you're a fucking embarrassment. Look at how many wogs there are on this board now, time to leave

Doesn't matter the little Groomed Manlet in France is going negotiate peace with the little faggot mnalet in Ukraine and the Alpha manlet before July.

I don't expect and ounce of understanding from a s*rb.

based

Attached: 1644787306443.gif (500x500, 193.74K)

I heard all russians in Germany are pro russian for some reason

We already live in multi polar world.

They're people defending their own country
Find a flaw
You can't
/thread

>be 9 times more likely to be murdered
say hi to statistics on stab crimes in uk

>slavs killing themselves
Fuck it.

Have you SEEN Russia?

>for some reason
Because they watch Russian TV and hate the West despite living here. They also vote AfD. There is no point in even arguing with such brainwashed sheep. It's all nazist/russophobic Propaganda and Ukrainains are all fascist of course. bla bla. They believe all sort of horesehit, like telling their children not to open their doors because Ukrainians with knives might show to kill Russians. Yes, really.

Why do Serbs on Any Forums worship russia? Is it one guy, or is it the Serbian vibe?

because they are killing russian untermensch.

>5 times more likely to have AIDS
>FIVE TIMES
holy shit

Attached: apu_having_a_cheeky_laff_at_your_expense.png (635x561, 171.57K)

>spend more oil or electricity
Kek, how's that a bad thing?

Same reason why you worship niggers I imagine

they're second-best goys next to amerilards.

Most of America sides with Russia in the conflict. Especially armed service man. Checkmate kikes

All third world immigrant are always deeply supportive of their shithole countries even though they will never ever go back there.
Truly they are the worst kinds of people, they not only fucked everything up but they also refuse to admit to doing so.

>fags have aids
you're somehow against this?

Forgot to change your VPN, my dude.

In my case 5x would be still zero.

> mutt statistic sources

wouldn't make it any less true

Be safe out there. It might be a better idea to stay celibate in Russia.

not fags, mostly druggies that share needles

Every fucking Greek I know is this way. Up to the 4th generation. Fucking obsessed with Greece. All they can do is talk about Greece. They can't do 4th grade arithmetic, but they all speak broken Greek and can explain the most granular minutiae of swarthy Greek culture. And theyre all "going back" to the motherland that they've never seen.

why? aids is for fags and junkies.

Just if you're thinking about fuck men. In that case, yes, you should stay celibate and kill yourself. If you're into women, so that's ok since AIDS is for fags.