It's been out of my hands

>been in active deviation from the original plan
>dampening real causality and the innate universal function
>my actions have resulted in prolonged suffering
>don't actually want to leave the u.s., honestly
just tell me how reasonable any of this sounds. why would I be doing anything if I didn't care.
Also, other side of WWIII if you off me, instant win, is what I was told. I am currently American. Someone tell me what to expect please. Would appreciate. I'm only human

Attached: Peridot-What-is-Peridot-Where-is-peridot-found-GeologyPage-300x200.jpg (300x200, 11.49K)

I'm begging for a hint here. I'm so sorry. Please, tell me

u.s. it's out of my hands. you guys have to make the move.

Skizzo thread!

Please, do go on, OP.

Love and Forgive yourself user
remember to focus on your breathing and take conscious control of the action therein
you can do it user

Attached: 1652804343337.png (515x505, 272.43K)

We can't help you if you won't tell us what the original plan was.

supernatural universe energy said place I leave will disintegrate and also told me numerous times I was supposed to elsewhere myself. P-value is something like 0.00004 and beyond any reasonable doubt. Everyone can be the conduit for humanity's salvation, but it is really complicated and I'm very tired and only human.

Original plan was to leave to Russia. I am staying here and defying actual god, and I don't like the idea of pissing off something with that much pull. I ain't afraid of the CIA or whatever agency compared to literal God. I'm messenger.

The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving. You just run them over, that's what you do.

idiot. I don't gaf. my goal is not some international agency. in current timeline, the entire universe and the future safety of good depends on what happens in the next few months. I'm sitting on my ass and playing videogames instead of taking the dozens of paths literal ghosts/god/aliens keep instructing me towards. I was told to leave thr u.s.a. and that it would crumble as some sort of benevolence tide retreats from it, and go elsewhere but... there was something...

Goto Australia?

not an option. it has to be a country that is on the other side of current timeline's wwiii. either there is a sign in the news by the end of the day or there is a fucking direct apology by the actual agency or i am told to leave the u.s. and karma correction will destroy this land. this is not a threat, i am crying just thinking about it. it's just the fastest and kindest way to eliminate evil. get a move on, u.s. im so sorry. i really do love all of you, no matter how evil. apologizing here or through proxy will not count

Retreat to a geographically hardened area somewhere on a stable continental shelf with up to 2000m elevation or more and optimally has hilly to semi-mountainous terrain

Actually netherlands was one of the options for shortterm. weird coincidence.

We're geographically weak in a other way
Volcanically it is very safe but any major "apocalyptic" event in the ocean will bust the dams flooding the economic and population centers of the entire west of our nation

the point is god said this that and another thing and it really didn't matter in current timeline. there's a small handful of countries either way. I really wanted to just go to japan and stay there because i really didn't want anime and shit to disappear but apparently god said no bitch now get to work. :-[. it's out of my hands.

I can make you a cheap head stone if you like?

you can go ahead. that's instant gameover for the u.s. and its allies. you would think who gives a fuck about some literal who, but there's a lot more to it than that. sorry. love you

hi hunter

yikes. there's like thousands if not millions of people activated the same way. i doubt any more than maybe 4 or 5 people total have a similar brain nightmare thing

i moved rooms and my ip changed??

Probably happened when your device dropped network and reobtained connection.
So, what's this thing about the US disintegrating, and what you've gotta do in Russia, or is it one of them hold the script type deals.

If you are doing something to somebody that you wouldn't like to be receiving yourself, just stop.

don't be daft. I meant that the u.s. has a karma shift pending and that it can be prevented but ignorant people refuse to fix their ways, which leads to catastrophe. i haven't even littered on a street once in my life

Less thread makey, more meds takey