How do pro-Russians cope with the fact that in the Weat of Ukraine...

How do pro-Russians cope with the fact that in the Weat of Ukraine, over a million prime military age men are undergoing intense training with the most technologically advanced weapons in the world. And that tens of billions of Western arms are going to continue to pour into Ukraine every week. Ukrainian forces are being trained by the most talented and elite officers in the Western world. Ukraine is going to have a bigger military budget than Russia and is going to become the biggest military in Europe.

How are Russians going to cope when these forces finish training and start massing on in the Donbas. What is Russia gonna do, get obsolete rusted T-34s out of storage, lmao.

Attached: 32B379A2-79D7-4F6C-BE14-D00F86DEE962.jpg (739x415, 43.88K)

You sure do love to suck NATO and hohol dick, don't you aussie?
The war Wil drag on for 200 more days if needed

>over a million
based underage retard

>over a million prime military age men
>most technologically advanced weapons
user I...

>200 more days

Attached: 1654519610800.png (639x639, 27.49K)

ukraine will run out of bodies to fight
you can pump all the money and weapons you wants
but they will be useless without cannon fodder

>buying stinky russkie fart gasses
>0 nuclear power plants
You Aren't allowed to breathe in my general direction if you don't have at least 3 nuclear or even old atomic power plants.

Good. NATO can bleed the Russian army and inflict savage blows on it without committing any NATO forces. Thousands more vatnik commies will die horrific deaths in the mud. Ukraine will be swiftly rebuilt with Western capital after the war is over while Russia will fall into collapse and misery, cut off from the global economy, with no friends or allies. Cope and seethe, NATO prevails.

>How do pro-Russians cope with the fact that in the Weat of Ukraine, over a million prime military age men are undergoing intense training with the most technologically advanced weapons in the world
So, that's gonna be over a million prime military men blown up by Russian artillery. The West wanna fight to the last Ukranian, we're OK with that.

Just 2 more weeks for victory! We can do it bro!

Attached: 3ohtqld60a271.png (400x388, 173.37K)

>over a million prime military age men are undergoing intense training with the most technologically advanced weapons in the world
you mean javelins and stingers (respectively 40, 60 years old by now) and US M777 artillery with fire integration removed so they're basically regular towed artillery no different from WW1 stuff?
when this thing started Ukies were promised HIMARS and other MLRS, Leopard tanks, Gepard anti-air guns, F16 fighter jets, etc. So far it's been some ATGMs, MANPADS and weapons (including stuff like MG42/59).
even the supposed billions of aid earmarked for Ukraine typically breakdown like 9/10 parts for improving domestic capabilities and 1/10 actually going to help Ukraine.
as of right now, it's the blood of Ukie soldiers that is keeping Russians in check. Economic sanctions against Russia will take a bite out of their war campaign, but that's still a very long way from now.

>How do pro-Russians cope
Personally? I play video games and read books.

Nazi Russia will spend the next 40 years paying reparations to Ukraine for the war crimes and devastation.

>I LOVE SUCKING AMERICAN NATO COCK HMM SLURP SLURP
OK Langley we get it buddy
Unironically yes.
No quick solution is available that doesn't include reducing Ukraine to ash

Attached: 1652059553264.png (1200x675, 325.1K)

more hohols to the slaughter is okay by me

Console or PC, if PC can you actually buy parts now?

Also why are all Russians rude drunk assholes?

op btfo once again

>Million military age men
If I am forcibly drafted into the army, I will kill any nigger NATO instructors as many as possible. I don't give a shit about Russia, Ukraine or NATO, but if my government considers that I am expendable resource and can be sent to any meat grinder in kikewars, then I have the right to rebel.

Attached: 1653501840908.png (680x598, 364.15K)

Ukrainians, by their own admission, are losing 600-700 men a day.

Take that number and assume you can safely 2x or even 3x it, you get the picture.

Attached: 1654215764869.png (940x427, 187.88K)

german congress clearly stated that the german military cannot be in unsafe regions such as mali. russian conscripts would steamroll germany all while 25y/o female politicians with 17k salary calling men send into a meatgrinder heros
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ this gay earth

Attached: 1654507645058.jpg (800x557, 67.14K)

Link to that admission.

Learn to read.

more NATO wunderwaffe that couldn't even defeat afghan goat herders are totally going to work this time
just ignore the fact that US has given more money to Ukraine than the entire russian annual defense budget with nothing to show for it

Screaming about “muh globohomo” doesn’t change the reality that Western military technology is decades ahead of Russia and Ukraine is getting that tech en made. Also doesn’t change the fact that Russia’s economy is tightly connected to Western expertise, technology and capital, and that being disconnected from the Western economies is going to devastate the Russian economy and reduce many millions of middle-class Russians to abject poverty. And no, the idea that fucking Africa and South America is going save the Russian economy is giant cope, those economies are (like Russia) raw resources economies, they don’t have the education, expertise etc Russia needs.

Yes the sanctions won’t wreck the Russian economy overnight but over the coming months and years it will. Russians don’t seem to understand that these sanctions will NEVER go away.

I think Zelenski said they're losing 60-80 men a day. This got turned into 500 somehow

>nothing to show for it
HOLY cope. Remind me why you fled like little bitches from Kiev again?

You are a dumbass Russian behind a VPN or a Russian minority traitor who will probably get purged by Ukrainian govt anyway lmao

Russia BTFO in two weeks!