Yfw you realize God exists

>yfw you realize God exists

Attached: 1596325052208.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

Based

Jesus is God

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 173.54K)

Attached: 1589717357392.jpg (720x379, 22.06K)

>he saw me try to fuck a dog

Attached: can'tdeal.gif (450x300, 706.03K)

Attached: why are you smiling.jpg (842x817, 198.51K)

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFS????

Still waiting for that stroke that damages my brain enough for me to finally think its reasonable to believe a god exists.

no face because he doesn't (especially the Jewish one)
this is pure copium for you sad meaningless lives and the fear of death/oblivion
/thread

when i was a child they told me santa was real. Fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on you

you’re Scandinavian, you just need some more Christian Chads to come bully you into belief again.

Thats not how belief works, i have to be convinced by evidence, not force, i can lie about my beliefs all day but i cant choose what i actually believe and you cant either.

it worked the first time. or are you telling me your based Viking warriors were just being scared little faggots, lied about worshipping Jesus, and built all those churches for no reason?

that sound like brainwashing
is this what happened to you while you were deepthroating the pastor?

no it’s what happened to half of the known world

People in the past were misinformed, they didnt have answers, they didnt have schools or philosophy, they were wrong and had better reasons for it, while in our current age of information we dont have such good excuses for believing stupid things.
Im sure some of the most weakminded would be easilly convinced by anything, but it would not be as easy, just like it would not be easy to convince you that you are wrong about religion.

>

Attached: 888.jpg (173x290, 13.09K)

>Thats not how belief works, i have to be convinced by evidence, not force, i can lie about my beliefs all day but i cant choose what i actually believe and you cant either.
There is a contradiction there. You claim you need evidence which implies you would be able to choose from a set of options with regard to possible beliefs. Then you go on to say 'but i cant choose what i actually believe and you cant either'. And so which is it? What would also be the point of being presented evidence when you deny that you can choose to believe based on your own volition?

>create everything
>dont intervene
>refuse to elaborate
>leave
thanks creator, really cool

>yfw you realize the Gods exist

Attached: 1643966226486.jpg (512x478, 116.04K)

>You claim you need evidence
For most claims yes, i might not need evidence to believe you have 10 dollars in your wallet.
When it comes to more major claims i simply remain unconvinced untill something convinces me, you either believe or you dont, but how strongly you believe is on a scale, the more evidence you have (or think you have, us humans are masters of fooling ourselves) the stronger your belief is.
>And so which is it?
Let me put it this way, can you choose to believe right now that you can fly just by flapping your arms? If not then obviously you cant choose what you believe.

The realisation that the Yahweh/Rabbi Yeshua cult was pushed by demons to distract me from the truth of God was the most powerful one of my life

>yfw you realize God exists

Attached: D1gOVWEP7lA.jpg (604x371, 45.69K)