AR-15

So why almost all mass shooters use this particular type of weapon? Whats so special about it?

Attached: 14ar-15-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 408.52K)

Easy name to remember.

Because it's popular enough that they know the name and it's cheaper+more available than guns theyd use in call of duty

cheap gun floods market
most customers are not discerning
i expect the numbers of non ar-15 mass shootings are entirely proportional

Its the most common gun

Weak ass faggots using a 22 instead of a 12 guage. That pussy 223 round would just bounce off of my mighty foreskin

Most mass shootings are committed by apes with semi automatic handguns

The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are niggers with pistols, that they typically possess illegally, and are also typically also further illegal by being modified to have a giggle switch. Probably have a removed serial as well, which is also illegal.
Which is why white men need to give up their rifles.

And yet the poorfag retard who shot up the Orlando nightclub in 2016 went out of his way to buy a brand new rifle, the Sig Sauer MCX, which wasn’t even available to most people at the time because it had just been unveiled at Shot Show 2015 and cost well over $2000.
Imagine being the glowfag subhuman who arranged that. Fucking morons.

This

Its the one government has a hard on for banning, and since they fund the shootings its the weapon of choice.

Feds have a large supply of them so it doesn't cost them much to set up, they also get them back once the exercise is complete.

any /k/omandos know what gun would supplant ar15s place in the market?
betting all the gun control politicians have stock in whoever makes the next best not banned gun

don't encourage gun fags. They are right around the top 4 most anoying fucking personality types I have ever encountered in my life. And I'm into cycling, and let me tell you bike guys are right there in the top 5 most annoying know-it-all faggot personality types who I am ashamed to be associated with, but fucking gun guys man. Every one is somehow a physics einstein PhD genius who knows better than the next guy. Just bring the fucking topic up and let them go. When clearly the average gun nut has a very middle of the curve IQ but they still fucking go on and on like they are an MIT physics phd with basica as fuck ass math facts.

The other one are stocks guys but that's another subject. Gun nuts are FUCKING FAGGOTS. Do NOT encourage them.

its the rifle of the american masses, thats why everyone uses it

>So why almost all mass shooters use this particular type of weapon?
False premise.
They don't.
That's just the gun media wants you to be terrified of and associate with the action.

Attached: 1637854583436.jpg (620x764, 41.45K)

Its american default assault gun

I hope a car hits you

It's the standard choice of 3d shooters.

Why do terrorists all use AK-47s? Because they're cheap, reliable and available.

Is there a moral to the story?

yup. used to be AK this and AK that, now they are picking on the AR.

I hate anti-cyclists more than bike fags. Fat ugly. but I don't go in the middle of the road in woman spandex like a faggot like most of them, however the 'hate' for them is mostly by Fat Uglies.

Gun nuts are faggots and /k/ is a containment board.

Yeah assault rifles rule

Because mass shooters are basic bitches, they aren't quirky and cool like me

>almost all
1 in 15, not counting violence
another shill thread, thanks jew

Attached: 924AA690-1180-4075-ADC6-2CED295E0C80.png (960x738, 741.5K)

It's a de facto assault-style weapon. It's a semi-automatic rifle, which means it can spray clips all over elementary school classrooms easily and with brutal, terrifying precision. That's why it, along with every semi-automatic assault-style handgun rifle weapon, should only be used by government workers to keep us safe.

Attached: 1516861496734.jpg (600x1067, 580.83K)

just LOOK at those WEAPONS of WAR
terrifying

The mcx is bussin tho, if it was my last thing I'd ever end up buying then I would spend 2k

Because mass shootings are orchastrated by 3 letter agencies in an attempt to create a backdrop against which to ban or severely limit the American people's right t9 self defense. Its absolutely not organic and is obviously set up. The fuzzy facts, the appeal to emotion and how they only seem to happen when democrats are in office, during am election year. There are no organic school shootings, only glowops.

The media won’t shut up about it