Is russia winning or losing? Will the war end?

Is russia winning or losing? Will the war end?

Attached: ai pepe.png (256x256, 91.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_OBYdCbRwMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Pretty much.

Attached: 1654118288068.webm (1600x864, 192.2K)

Not until october, feds want their money back.

We are definitely winning, just wait two more weeks

do you think russia will have conscription? What are they sayingf on the news how long?

>winning or losing?
Yes
>Will the war end?
It will start soon

they saying hohols are already going home, so yes, its over.

It won't end for a very long time, maybe Ukraine will only be the battleground for a few more months but it seems we are going back to the "good old days". The more things change the more they stay the same.

youtu.be/_OBYdCbRwMM

Then who is fighting ukraine now?

Both sides are losing.

Ukraine getting fucked up and merely trying to return to old status quo. Nothing gained, much lost.

Regardless of how the war ends for Russia, it has fucked up its reputation for the next like 10-15 years and will suffer through the economic consequences.

The war is fake actually, my friend is now on the line of contact with the enemy, directly opposite the positions of the russian. He says that they have never introduced a firefight in all this time, the artillery has never worked against them or against the russians. They just sit in the pit, and periodically come to visit each other to drink tea, eat ice cream and make barbecue from hunted wild boar.

Together with the R
russians, they go hunting and fishing, and then they play football until the evening. I you only know, how things is comfy

If*

Western media

correct answer
notice how EU banned oil but not russian gas? why would that make sense? if western weapons really were in ukraine, then russia would stop gas exports to europe full stop.
this is just a well choreographed sequence of lies and ancient deceptive techniques skillfully used to destroy the middle class and put more pennies in rich peoples pockets under the guise of "war".

Interesting. I don't want to scare you but there are russians in this thread. They could be reading your posts.

1. pic rel
2. neither Ukraine nor Russia declared war. Russia did not launch mobilization, nor the economy switch to war mode. For Russia, this is a "special operation", with a good junk of forces waiting for NATO/Poland to make a move. So if you ask when will it end, since Ukrainian government is under US control and protection, it seems to be willing to fight until last Ukrainian. Add the fact all of Eastern Europe and even Greece were/are sending all available Soviet weaponry and some NATO, along with mobilization of hundreds of thousands of cannon fodder, and I so far don't see how it could all end by Autumn. Maybe end of year? It could end today if Zelensky decides to surrender (he won't) or the military tells him they had enough.
You do realize that this isn't about Russia vs. Ukraine, rather Russia vs. US/NATO? After Ukraine is dealt with, all NATO countries that joined NATO after 1997 will be next in line. And there Russia won't need to capture territories, save infrastructure and care about civilians. It could just send them all to stone age by hitting power grinds and forcing submission.
the best is yet to come!

Attached: 1653903265528.png (792x450, 323.5K)

>Is russia winning or losing?
define winning
Russia is advancing in Donbass but has resized its ambitions several times and lost significant number of troops and hardware (and, most importantly, the "world power" status that someone still gave to it)
>Will the war end?
define "war end"
A definitive peace treaty it's nearly impossible in the short term, a further reduction of histility to nearly an halt is likely in the coming weeks/mouths

I think Russia is winning or might have even flat out won at this point. I think they are lying about the war ongoing because they want to keep funnelling American tax dollars into the bottomless pit that is this "conflict".

Russia gets breathing room, gets to use up old soviet gear that was otherwise just going to rust away in a field because people are buying less of it now, and they get to use up some of their potentially rebellious/troublesome military groups without having to deal with them internally.
Shit even if they stop now and just hold onto what they have now they've taken most of Ukraine's coast access, most of their best growing regions, and their key industrial sectors.

does putin want all of ukraine?