Has anyone else been getting headaches after being round vaxxies?

Went on a date with a vaxxed girl at the weekend and have had non stop headache and swollen glands since. I never get headaches. Something is happening

Attached: Pepe.png (1106x830, 500.78K)

Larp. Antivaxxers do not leave their basement, do not get dates, and will never have sex.

I get headaches listening to the stupid shit they say. Does that count?

We are all MOLE PEOPLE

Yes but I'm surprised you just noticed

She might have been wresting perfume and hair products that you’re not used to.

This

My triple vaxxed boomer inlaws cause conversational headache 100% of the time

It's 3 days later and my glands are still swollen and I still have headache though...

Based and boomerjokes pilled.

Attached: 53301987-99DC-4718-8EF6-936374D8B723.jpg (350x345, 58.36K)

>headaches after being round vaxxies
YES
parents got vaxxed
get sick every time after I visit them

only happens when in close proximity to vaxxie for extended period of time. casual passing, no

Spike protein shedding. Don’t forget these people have become spike protein factories

i get all flemmy and phlegmy and cough up little phlegm dots after being around my annoying but "well meaning" vaccine "friends"

No but I used to get muscle pains around the heart hours after hanging out with vaxxtards.

Do you also get digestive issues simiĺar to IBS?

You went out to a Chili’s or Applebee’s tier restaurant. Had a few cocktails that come from a bag of chemicals and food with the secret ingredient MSG and salt.

Why does Trump's vaccine do this?

Yes but mostly because they are annoying people in general.

fuck off UN kike, I've fucked lady holes and sometimes they stink other times they are like nature's perfume, and I've been around people and they're nothing to write home about.
you probably fuck cardboard cutout women and flake up against a cardboard hole "vagina."
Well good job you've sogged it out again.

I had those symptoms yesterday!

No we just went for a drink dude, I just had the same beer that I always order

Headaches are from the brain swelling due to prion disease from the jab.

Attached: norefundsvaxxies.png (717x896, 85.8K)

A few drinks or more than you usually do?

Yeah but how has it taken you this long to notice? This the first time you were near vaxxies since in 18 months? I went through all this March 2021

Mine come and go, usually the bad windowframe lasts longer than the normal one and usually begins once I interact with jabbies. It's been chronic for quite some time

A few but not more than I would usually have. I know the difference between a hangover and weird headaches I've never had before

Yeah I've not particularly had much contact with them until now, my immediate family are all unvaxed and so was my ex girlfriend

Yep. It was definitely the vaxxed girl. I’m afraid the only cure is inviting her over and eating her alive. To regain the part of your soul she has stolen. I hope the date went well, so you don’t have to come up with an elaborate excuse to lure her into your basement. You don’t have to consume her all at once. So have a lot of ice ready. They turn quick, especially in the warm weather. Since this is your first time. It’ll go slow at first. Buy you’ll get used to it.

a man with a plan