Brit/pol/

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/1533739873282162688

Attached: qvQ5Jr-3_400x400.jpg (300x300, 15.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10888191/The-party-Misery-Londoners-unions-stage-24-HOUR-Tube-strike-8am-tomorrow.html
twitter.com/currentrevolt/status/1533479395117215751
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liz is mad

Attached: liz.png (613x202, 42.28K)

You don't want uncontrolled immigration do you chuds?

Attached: 3873744.png (766x387, 421.27K)

based boris

Attached: Untitled4.jpg (1439x853, 236.78K)

If I wanted the hot takes of nobodies on Twitter I'd be on Twitter

Both my grandparents in the end paid to go private as it looked the better option than going blind waiting for RNHS.

buckle up cunt

Why are foreign students counted?
They must all leave after 3 years r-right?
Also how the fuck do these immigrants ever afford our fees? It really doesn't add up.

Taking back control and giving it to Patel
Mad as a nation

They won't get rid of him.

Attached: eid.jpg (720x720, 50.9K)

if they didn't come, there would be a danger of able white lads being given the university places instead. There would also be a danger of university vice chancellors not receiving their £6 trillion bonuses without Chinese students.

Attached: 1654497443797.jpg (738x858, 125.14K)

Ignore the immigration situation lads
The really important question is why don't more of you have a penis

EMERGENCY SERVICES OVERWHELMED
COLLAPSE OF CIVIL ORDER: IMMINENT
>Start of the 'summer of discontent': Police are called to Tube stations to deal with commuters furious at 24-HOUR strike - as TfL website sparks confusion by saying lines closed by shutdown are still OPEN
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10888191/The-party-Misery-Londoners-unions-stage-24-HOUR-Tube-strike-8am-tomorrow.html

Derbyshire is slaughtering Raab on BBC Two lmao

They're doing this to knock him down a few pegs and make him even more of a spineless pussy

He'll be hanging around forever.

Attached: boris zipline.png (600x696, 249.91K)

>london problems
This affects people of colour, merchant bankers and politicians
This pleases me

Leave r boris alone, he got brexit done and is #GettingOnWithTheJob

Attached: ad7c0110-d204-11ec-8cbd-cf38efad3875-standard.jpg (700x404, 77.83K)

We left for a reason lads

>Decades of mass immigration, and from people who have no love for England nor desire to become English
>London, Birmingham, Bristol, Luton, Leicester, Bradford, Nottingham, Manchester, Liverpool infested with heroin dealers, all sorts of fraudulent businesses
>The Tories have created jobs, however they're all in the private sector. Meanwhile more than 500,000 job losses in the public sector
>UK loves the NHS, But they can see it's going downhill and needs more funding. Hence why the Tories use that £350m as a carrot to their Brexit stick
>average house earns more by just sitting there all year than the average worker earns in a year
>houseprices: rose by 30k in the last year and growing as a result of a tax break that cost the taxpayer £3.6bn
>rents outside of london: rose by £500 a year and growing
>largest railfare increases in a decade
>petrol prices through the roof
>its very hard to set up a career outside of london outside of academia (need a phd) or being a doctor
>expensive public transport that doesn't work, ridiculous charges for driving, inability to park, high rents and property prices
>Jump on a bus anywhere in London. Stay on the bus for half an hour. You will see a dozen different cultures/countries one after the other. with virtually no integration whatsoever. The dozens of cultures we have in London do not want to integrate with us or there neighbours and in some cases they hate their neighbours this is what our governments have forced upon us.
>Government crashed the economy, partied while locking us down, made an enemy of the world, highest immigration ever, house prices have almost doubled in 10 years, fuel is through the roof, average weekly shop has almost doubled
>over 50% increases in fuel/energy bills
>Income tax allowance frozen (so in effect increased)
>Pensioners getting an 8% payrise out of the blue despite everyone else being worse off

Attached: 1654481262380.jpg (654x787, 237.54K)

Sumer is icumen in lads.

Attached: 435465433.jpg (617x557, 140.14K)

>We
It was so good you went to Australia

>desire to become English
yeah, if enough pakis and nigerians start waving union jack flags, they will become english.

Attached: Untitled3.jpg (837x1077, 197.88K)

But instead you're on Brit/pol/ the home of cutting edge discussion about willies, din dins and tripnonce drama

Our entire culture is based on the urges and appetites of niggers and stupid white women.

students 100% get to remain upon graduation btw guys, also they're allowed to marry and remain that way too

So, how are you lot navigating the cost of living crisis?

Attached: 1651646936843.jpg (2056x1474, 1.01M)

The upper class from asian countries are absolutely minted mate, they can straight up rent the most expensive flats in London and not even worry about using them.

I see alot of these rich girls on tinder, very expensive clothes, always doing very extravagant and expensive activities. I hope they realise 99% of men in the western world will not be able to support that lifestyle.

Don't need your rainbow junk on Any Forums.

Get your willy out or tell us what you're having for lunch or I'm going to be a bit angry

It hasn't even hit yet, just wait till the news of a poor harvest and a colder than expected winter hit.

Would you believe that the logo is of Britain's most avowedly right wing political pundits?

The chinky students all look the same lmao

brit/pol/ is an inclusive safe space. fuck off, christcuck.

Attached: 1654513754122.png (1080x1333, 766.57K)

>your rainbow junk
This is all your fault cunt.
I hate you.

Attached: 1653447235715.jpg (1439x1798, 232.44K)

got a psychiatry appointment today in a couple of hours, I haven't slept in 2 days nor showered in 5. I've got to take public transport to get there. Think I'm just gonna call them and say I can't go.

lush

Attached: image_0.png (680x907, 1.32M)

they have to secure a job of a certain pay threshold within an allotted period of time or they have to go back. a sizable amount are unable to meet those requirements

genuinely don't understand how people don't associate trannies sexualising kids with paedophilia
like we're actually at the point now where people are AFRAID to call out paedos grooming their kids out in the open right in front of them

Probably constipation

hang on who legalised sodomy in the first place, was it us or them? I'm pretty sure it was us.

Those trannies got BTFO
twitter.com/currentrevolt/status/1533479395117215751

Attached: 1654130478149.png (591x657, 398.43K)

People were shagging each other in the Ottoman court before they started doing it over here or the Vatican

The UKs new official religion is Tatchellite Ennaychessism

Attached: Peter_Tatchell_-_Rainbow_-_8by10_-_2016-10-15.jpg (1200x1500, 159.22K)

nah I've drank so much coffee and had so little fibre I'm shitting pure liquid every few hours or so.

what's up mate how come you've not slept in so long?

thoughts on my munchybox lad
18 quid tho

the term "spiteful mutants" doesn't seem to go far enough anymore

Attached: 1653173149222.jpg (1065x3105, 1.01M)

always go private if you can

yep welp shits pretty fucked and I've got my eyes on Japan, I want me a qt waifu and a quaint little nippon village I can feel at home in while the rest of the world nukes itself silly and the clocks are rolled back a good 1000 years or more

Don't care.
America delenda est.
Simple as.

Attached: Team America.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

>I can feel at home in
in a foreign land, with a foreign culture, with foreign people
??

protec R en-ay-chess

Make some turmeric tea w/ black pepper, it'll pep you up a bit

no shit, but I'm sure we legalised gay sex a little after WW2 and Turing topped himself, who did it first them or us?

corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lad
nice that
that settles it I'm gonna fucking get one tomorrow
was debating whether or not to get one today but I didn't think I'd be up till mid-day

Gotta try out one of those one day.

weedman let me down last night

>Tier 2 is the most common visa route for international graduates. To qualify, you’ll need to find work with an employer who is willing to pay you a minimum salary of £20,800 a year,
Oh no how will foreign students ever be able to find a literal below minimum full time job?
This country is actually fucked.
1 million immigrants a fucking year.
And for what?
Taxes going up.
Bills going up.

is wmaf really the answer lads?

Attached: So I had a choice between a British woman and my current Chinese wife.png (573x323, 24.54K)

>It hasn't even hit yet
I saw a video of an American farmer explaining that the cost of fuel and fertiliser has increased to such an extent that some farmers aren't bothering to plant crops this year and those who do will have to pass the costs on.

cor proper angels they are

Attached: 1584890905472.jpg (810x713, 89.47K)

>I can feel at home in while
japs are extremely xenophobic
you'd be a literal paki in their eyes, going over and defiling their women

its da jooz

time to migrate lad, i'm off to Australia
their covid gestapo put me off, but now things are back to normal, it's time to fuck off
this country is dead

based
dont listen to the brins, live like a king with good scran

keeping this whole house of cards economy going mate, they all turn up with a fresh credit score and a shit load of furniture needs. What would we do without them eh?

Attached: CF83F02E-429E-416E-8B7D-34CD2D04E1ED.jpg (1242x2208, 121.07K)

I don't go researching the politics of gay sex but, they might have tolerated it without any legislation. There is a story of Ottoman men killing themselves over the beauty of a cross dresser