African Immigrants Overwhelming Shelters in Maine

Jews are flooding Maine with Somalis, Congolese, etc. There are millions of homeless in the US and 65 IQ hostile primitive Africans are instead being imported en masse and overwhelming public resources along with spics.

zerohedge.com/political/asylum-seekers-overwhelm-shelters-portland-maine

Attached: 41D425CD-441D-46A3-882A-49D71736C68A.jpg (700x420, 60.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Way-Life-Should-Be-Novel/dp/0060798920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the area where I live saw a huge spike in negroid population in the last 12 months.
they're everywhere and we've already started seeing a rise in car break-ins and other small thefts, things that were unheard of in my neighbor two years ago.
3 weeks ago two immigrant nogs stabbed and killed a man 2 miles away from my home. first homicide here in 5 years.
we have to nuke africa, unironically.

The problem is kikes and "white" organizations that bring them in. They need to be handled.

And this is any different from what the ZOG has being doing for the last 60 year?

Whites and jews are the problem. Blacks aren't capable of this by themselves.

How do they just shit out a kid without any thought as to where it’s next meal is going to come from?

I do not understand how niggers, spics, poos and SEA monkeys have kids without having saved and planned for it.

For anyone who wants an in-depth look at this process, read the book The Way Life Should Be?
Its all about Maine and its diversification and who is behind it.

Attached: IMG_.png (495x552, 154K)

That requires the ability to think ahead 9 months into the future.

And what will you do about it?

You'd get mutant niggers in your town if you nuke africa, you have to gas those who keep sending the niggers to you.

democrats in maine are getting a taste of that sweet niggertry

you all gettin taxed to pay for your own replacement

lmao

all western countries are cucked beyond belief

and none of you cucks gona do anything, you gona take it up yo ass

Attached: GOOD.jpg (945x561, 32.65K)

So glad to be a pagan witch who strives for excellence.

Not a christian simp embracing mediocre foreigners.

"“For showers, we team up with a local church that comes by with a bus and offers showers to any of them that want to go,” Guthrie said.

When asked if the asylum seekers are Christians, Guthrie answered that many ride a bus to church services on Sunday morning."

I do look forward to Maine enjoying the iciest and coldest Winter on record starting in 6 months.

Attached: 04c44328f5549975855310f2eb73d508.png (1000x1274, 1.88M)

zer0 hedge twisting the truth as usual.
MAINE actually has told feds NOT to send any more people.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 045735.jpg (1007x880, 173.72K)

It's true I started learning arabic hanging around african imports in Maine.

they aren't smart enough to find and stay on birth control. the men take the women's ass, if she's not on birth control she gets pregnant.

good, fuck new england

these immigrants are christian and don't know arabic. why you be lying,

huffy puffy anglos in new england look down on their midwestern and southern brothers and vote democrat while being in a (formerly) all white area, fuck em, they get what they deserve

Mainers are historically frosty people.
These immigrants don't get a statewide warm reception.
Only lewiston is fucked.

they are much better stock than you white trash braindead midwestern and southern losers.

shut up anglo nigger and enjoy your diversity

Over the past 60 years Maine was pretty much untouched. The Zog noticed that these past 5 years and have targeted Maine directly.

this? amazon.com/Way-Life-Should-Be-Novel/dp/0060798920

the population of new england has been embracing this bullshit forever all while not having to experience it directly, this is what they get

>2430 E St NW, Washington, DC 20037

WTF NOOOO NOT MAINE TOO AAARRRGGGGHHHH