Logically Explain Why You Dislike Abraham Lincoln

Attached: president-abraham-lincoln-sitting-in-chair_u-L-PZO50P0.jpg (367x550, 36.81K)

Nigger loving faggot started a civil war to stay in power.

Brother wars over niggers

He was a homosexual

Except the Civil War wasn't fought over slavery, at least not on the Union's side and the South started the aggression.
He wasn't. He had a wife and multiple children.

He fought against white interests.

Attached: FA2436B9-9998-4734-86FD-473D87CBE7FC.png (602x388, 220.04K)

idk he just looks kind of like a fag. I mean look at the guy. just pathetic.

Yet America is fucked over by the niggers you worship

The guy was 6′ 5″, he would probably mogg your maple syrup ass

He's a big government faggot who permanently hobbled state autonomy.
>NO YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE UNION IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REEEEEE

because he is a american.

It isn't just a vague suggestion anymore, since lovers have been named.
It is admitted he not only lived with Joshua Fry Speed for many years, but slept in the same bed with him.
Speed was also Jewish, since he descended from John Speed, who came from a family of tailors of the Merchant Taylors Guild.
His wife was a Draper, which indicates the same thing, of course.
John Speed became famous as a cartographer, and the first map he published was of Canaan—yet another clue in the same direction.
Joshua Speed was also an Adams and a Warner.

Attached: 36D86995-B875-4FF7-8FF5-335A59641AE6.jpg (537x525, 47.11K)

>The election of Abraham Lincoln, a member of the antislavery Republican Party, as president in 1860 precipitated the secession of 11 Southern states, leading to a civil war.
You have to be 18 to post here.

White interests are a strong Union and not expanding slavery and colonizing non-whites countries to keep doing so, which is what the south was doing.
He was 6'4", which is about 10 inches taller than the average man of the era and was an amazing wrestler. Not a fag or pathetic at all.
Neither Lincoln nor myself worship niggers, we just don't approve of your ancestors retarding the nation economically through archaic and immoral labor systems and then seceding and rebelling against your country when you lose an election.
>He's a big government
Only in the American System sense, which is completely different from a modern liberal, for example.
>>NO YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE UNION IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REEEEEE
They literally couldn't, but that's besides the point as that's not why the war started. The South wasn't just content with their own territory, they started taking federal property too.

Attached: 1646171406939.jpg (1395x1967, 667.44K)

Speed wasn't Jewish and sleeping next to another man isn't inherently gay. I've fallen asleep next to people on airplanes, it doesn't make me their lover.
Correct, many Southern states seceded after he was elected, months before he was even president. They then started seizing federal property shortly into his tenure.

>Speed wasn't Jewish
But he was jewish. Why are you denouncing his jewishness?

>and sleeping next to another man isn't inherently gay.
They were sleeping in the same bed and Speed was insanely rich.
They were both jewish and both faggots.
Why is that so hard for you to accept that?

i prefer presidents that dont get shot

He false flagged to force a conflict which is blamed on the victims to this day, and brought in tons of neutral parties so he could trample all over them. He obliterated state independence and turned the constitution into the state religion. The consolidation of power and endless preservation and worship of "historical" laws are some of our biggest problems today.

Why do all of the states have to stay together, and why do they have to use the same constitution, the same laws, and the same court precedents forever? I'm pretty sure a 100-IQ Christian nation wouldn't instantly treat each other as outsiders, and if that was his concern then why did he initiate a hot war?

The war was an insane tragedy and everyone knew it, seemingly except Lincoln. The fact that he was put down by a random member of the public from his own side should tell you everything you need to know. Rule like a king, die like a king. Even after the war was settled, he decided not to return the freed slaves to Africa as planned and went ahead with his extremely abusive Reconstruction program. He wasn't sorry, he was just plain evil.

>But he was jewish. Why are you denouncing his jewishness?
Where is your evidence? Jews were exceptionally rare at this time and most resided in the South or Northeast, not the Midwest.
>They were sleeping in the same bed and Speed was insanely rich.
Him being wealthy is irrelevant, and again, sleeping in the same bad as someone, especially in the 1800s when you couldn't just go to Rooms to Go to buy beds doesn't imply homosexuality. This is no different than the people who call him an atheist or a Marxist without evidence, and it's typically a projection.
>They were both jewish and both faggots.
Neither of them were.
>Why is that so hard for you to accept that?
Because it's not true. Say, why do you as a German have such hatred for a random American president?
Too bad, because McKinley and Lincoln are two of the very best.

>Where is your evidence?
Name and business are a give away.
Also looks jewish, married jewish too of course.

Also where is your proof he isnt jewish?
Sounds more like you are pretending he isnt a jew because you are yourself also jewish.
Care to explain whats going on here?
Post your timestamped nose in the next reply.

>Him being wealthy is irrelevant
He could afford an extra bed for Lincoln easily, no need to sleep with him for years in the same bed. They were Gay faggots.

>especially in the 1800s when you couldn't just go to Rooms to Go to buy beds
His family were the largest landowners in Kentucky.

>Neither of them were.
Lets see some proofs then.
I know you dont have any because you are jewish and covering for a jew.

>Because it's not true.
Again, where is the proof?

Attached: 2C0C3EA1-D029-4F3B-A8DD-107138BAF2B9.jpg (330x406, 16.64K)

I don't hate him, he tried to send all the Niggers out of the country and to Liberia.

>He false flagged to force a conflict
The idea that Fort Sumter was a false flag is ludicrous. The Confederates literally captured it and held it for multiple years. Do you unironically believe that?
>and brought in tons of neutral parties so he could trample all over them.
What are you referring to?
>He obliterated state independence and turned the constitution into the state religion. The consolidation of power and endless preservation and worship of "historical" laws are some of our biggest problems today.
No, the Constitution was meant to be followed, and while you can argue that something like the 14th Amendment is too broad, the Bill of Rights especially is why we still have basic rights.
>Why do all of the states have to stay together
Because secession isn't protected by the 10th Amendment. Neither Madison nor the Supreme Court nor Buchanan or Lincoln believed that. Further, they war didn't start because they seceded, it started because they attacked Union property.
>and why do they have to use the same constitution, the same laws, and the same court precedents forever?
They don't, beyond the Constitution.
>The war was an insane tragedy and everyone knew it, seemingly except Lincoln
What are you talking about? Please read any speech or letter of his during the war. Lincoln was distraught over it and wished for it to end as soon as possible.
>The fact that he was put down by a random member of the public from his own side should tell you everything you need to know.
Booth was a Confederate sympathizer.
>Rule like a king, die like a king
He didn't rule like a king though.
>Even after the war was settled, he decided not to return the freed slaves to Africa as planned
He was never going to return all freemen to Africa, but he did discuss some repatriation to Central America with Benjamin Butler two days before he was killed.

he was the first nigger boot kisser

Attached: 1653901467452.webm (374x380, 1.76M)

>and went ahead with his extremely abusive Reconstruction program. He wasn't sorry, he was just plain evil.
He literally vetoed Radical Republican reconstruction legislation for being too harsh. The oaths to rejoin the Union were extremely forgiving, especially as most nations would have murdered traitors and he talked about the southern states being able to dictate their own laws, even in regards to suffrage in his final speech.

He stripped civil rights and due process away from Americans to wage war upon the rest of Americans, one of the most harmful precedents in our history. Ironically, one of the most based things about Lincoln is what he actually thought about the negroes. He was not a big fan.

Looked like a bitch

>Name and business are a give away.
>Also looks jewish, married jewish too of course.
Literally none of this is true kek
>Also where is your proof he isnt jewish?
Now how that works. The burden of proof is on you.
>Sounds more like you are pretending he isnt a jew because you are yourself also jewish.
Oy vey! You caught me, goyim.
>Post your timestamped nose in the next reply.
This sounds like a Jewish trick to get me to dox myself. I'll do it after you.
>He could afford an extra bed for Lincoln easily, no need to sleep with him for years in the same bed. They were Gay faggots.
I'm not even sure if you could just buy a bed in those days, specifically in the Midwestern frontier. And regardless, this was normal activity in those days and it doesn't prove homosexuality.
>Lets see some proofs then.
>Again, where is the proof?
Not how that works.

He wasn't though. He wasn't even the first president to morally oppose slavery and its expansion, that was Washington.
>He stripped civil rights and due process away from Americans
If you're referring to suspending Habeas Corpus, Jefferson Davis did the same exact thing.
>to wage war upon the rest of Americans
The Confederacy launched the offensive.
Except he was a giant man (6'4") with giant hands and giant feet (size 14).