Why don't you like coffee bros?

According to this study, coffee drinkers live 30% longer

eatthis.com/news-coffee-live-longer-study/

Attached: IMG_0951.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

I drink like a gallon a day. Honestly though, it’s not the coffee that’s good for you, it’s the ability to drink a lot of it that is a sign your body is robust enough to live longer. It’s the same thing about a guy who lives to 95 despite smoking a pack a day

All I can say is that if you're going to dip biscotti in something then it better be Vin Santo.

Attached: biscotti.gif (389x333, 54.41K)

>starving people in africa who dont have coffee live to 45
>people in europe and america who drink coffee live to 80
>this proves coffee makes you live longer

I can’t drink it because I have GERD

What do if you always get the shits by drinking a cup.

Only with a cig.

Attached: 1654289423650.jpg (800x1000, 91.32K)

coffee is nasty, i hope you coffee drinkers know how bad your breath stinks in the morning, like burnt ass.
i take caffeine pills with taurine and carnitine, a much cleaner buzz, and it doesn't make my breath stink like yours

>What do if you always get the shits by drinking a cup.

Attached: 4g2xf6.gif (360x216, 3.22M)

>Live 30% longer
*Endure literally hell 30% longer

Attached: 1639762189207.gif (498x498, 1.33M)

Imagine wanting to live longer…

Lol you fucking pussy, cant even handle coffee. You take those pills together with your hormone pills Im guessing.

wagie detected

we intervied ppl all over the world. sub sharan africans. and some dutch city thots by a starbucks.all within 10 feet of each other by a globohomo poster promoting europeans fuckign niggers

>Gerd
Only obese people have that problem

That being said, greek coffee is like Turkish coffee and nasty as shit, it's mostly arabica and taste like battery acid.

Aren't you supposed to put a picture of a naked lady on "is coffee good for you" threads?

Imagine not robbing beaners and niggers their coffee beans and drinking your own home brewed coffee, at a hipster starbucks, and munching on a rare steak and forcing other people to clean up your mess

I'm hooked, I drink like 8 cups a day. No regrets, its my favorite addiction.

Attached: Coffee_Coffee_Coffee_Futurama.webm (350x400, 982.5K)

True. Where's the coomerbait?

Attached: 1649645875720.webm (720x1280, 2.38M)

It sucks dick, turns you into a literal crackhead who thinks he needs it. Temporarily helps clear the head, it's the thing that makes you hazy in the first place. Makes you anxious and get fat.
T. addicted to coffee

Attached: 1652770571544m.jpg (743x1024, 113.58K)

Are children allowed here? Because only a child or some mentally retarded idiot thinks GERD is exclusive to obesity.

30% less likelihood of dying =/= living 30% longer. The author is a moron.

I'm willing to bet these are bot threads by some professor in a glownigger-involved university somewhere. I've seen the papers, there's a surprisingly large amount of greeks involved in Any Forums bot developments for whatever reason.

Herb, fuck you Vasilis eat shit and die you feta-kike

Those guys are usually making relationship-oriented threads. Are they working on a new study already?

a couple cups a day isn't bad, but 10 cups a day is gonna kill you

Nah worse than that, salary. Engineers here make less per hour than a cart tard.

Attached: cart tard2.jpg (1396x1064, 144.57K)

10 cups a day? rookie numbers.

Attached: 1640154589948.png (1047x745, 301.66K)

I drink one instant coffee in the morning, two espresso during the day (break and after-work) and make a pot of Turkish back at home in the evening.
I like the taste of coffee, doesn't really do much for me otherwise. I can drink a cup at 1 in the morning and be fast asleep half an hour later.

>i take caffeine pills with taurine and carnitine
This is one of the reasons nobody likes you.

Because it ages you 10 years pretty much right away, dehydrates you, so you look like a mummy. Caffeine constricts your blood vessels, which causes your heart to work harder, which can lead to heart disease. Coffee stains your teeth, and prevents calcium absorption which makes your teeth rot and fall out of your skull, and your hair to fall off. Etc etc etc. Trying drinking coffee to increase my productivity was the worst mistake in my life. Thank God you can turn it around if you quit cold turkey.

Let me guess; you drink le black tea instead

Coffee is good.

Attached: 47694968_1962879637348766_5816452870742562929_n.jpg (2252x4000, 1.19M)

Nope, I drink water or kvas very rarely. Not everyone is a hopeless caffeine addict. I remember how bad was the first day after quiting coffee, I had literal dreams where I drink it, and when I woke up, I coduln't believe that I stopped. It's a fn drug.

Science also says it's nothing wrong to fap and ejaculate daily. THIS WILL HELP YOUR PROSTATE GOYIM.