Civil society is seething

youtube.com/watch?v=bL66JlSzhlM

Attached: Whoopi_Goldberg.jpg (710x635, 81.69K)

Attached: Whoopi.jpg (825x627, 102.3K)

N

That's a monkey

Attached: smiley-emoji.gif (498x498, 2.35M)

really cant wait for her death

>Obese retard negress spends all day in a locked down building with armed guards, goes home via an armed driver, and lives in a locked down secure building with armed security

Attached: 1597712011328.jpg (452x432, 43.17K)

shes such an uppity nigger, if a black man smacked her shed have manners

>Obese retard negress
She's smarter & richer than you'll ever be. She represents civil society while you represent extremism. People will listen to her before they listen to you.

TURN DEM TO DUST UH REPUBLICAN.. WOMEN abortion!

You are canadian, no one will ever listen to you.

Attached: LEAF.gif (720x404, 3.19M)

>You are canadian
nice try hehe NordVPN ftw

It's down to defending Whoopi Goldberg for you? Damn man and I thought I had seen some dark and twisted days. You are in the wrong place at the wrong time saying the wrong things to the wrong people. Wake up.

Attached: tap on glass.jpg (672x500, 84.76K)

I

She was just cancelled for a slight against the jew. Its a long road to get back in "civil society's" good graces. She better keep pimping whatever they tell her to pimp, otherwise she won't ever be on TV again. Enjoy your theater. Of course, a leaf fell for it.

Attached: download (771).jpg (666x500, 123.03K)

What can I say? I'm a realist.

Attached: 1654244576971.jpg (487x267, 48.08K)

>She represents civil society
There is nothing civil about the government disarming you because the demographics they've cultivated over decades are violent savages. A civil society is armed to the teeth and peaceful.

Imagine being a faggot seething over the view getting mad at fucking whoopie goldberg.

>There is nothing civil about the government disarming you
Most of America, as well as Canada & the rest of the world, disagrees. We think guns are barbaric. Soon we take those damn guns away from you and there's nothing you can do about it.

>rich=smart

Attached: iq income.png (994x840, 288.36K)

G

Stay salty