What exactly has Russia gained from this war? What can they say "yup, all this death and humiliation was worth it"

What exactly has Russia gained from this war? What can they say "yup, all this death and humiliation was worth it".

How is Russia better off now than it was a few months ago?

Attached: 1654255333407.png (900x959, 997K)

Coal and oil reserves.

is this war really about fucking oil? I guess elites are the same in every country

Spooked globohomo.

natural resources and a couple of million more citizens. reduced threat from being attacked by ukraine in the future

posting the wrong pic OP

Attached: cuckraine.png (645x681, 315.44K)

Territory the size of Austria.
Land bridge to Crimea.
Richest Ukrainian regions.
Made Westoids hysteric.
More to come.

>Sage
Stop making these worthless threads every hour, yes Russia is doing poorly, yes it's all over territory and natural resources, yes the Nazi thing is propaganda for shit idiots like yourself.

Same fag, same ctrl-v post, same picture, different flag (last time it was one of the NATO flag)
Hope you get paid little guy.

>is this war really about fucking oil?
I think it's more about Russia not wanting Ukraine in NATO.
But no doubt there's resources to be had.
Anyway, haven't the been a part of Russia on and off forever?
Anyway, who cares - I've already wasted too much time and thought on them.

>How is Russia better off now than it was a few months ago?
It is not. But the russian drones and schyzo will always deny it.
Russia was feared before this conflict, not knowing its military capabilities.
Now the filthy russians have shown the world how deeply corrupt, dumb and weak they are.
Their entire fucking army is filled with faggots, lying low from the facade russian anti-gay laws, sucking cock and assraping eachother until they are allowed to steal shit, murder and rape something else.
Russia has relied heavily on fucking filthy muslim chechens to do the fighting for them, exactly due to this. Now we have muslims raping and killing white christian people in europe due to russian depravation and weakness.
Nato has become even stronger; the west is even more united.
Even China thought the ukraine invasion could benefit them, paving the path to conquering Taiwan. Now they sit in a fucking corner shitting themselves.

If Russians had the balls to do so, instead of being a bunch of fucking filthy faggots, they'd formally declare war, instead of puking out threats. It is time for war. The west must cleanse the world of these deranged dictatorships; the russian and chinese populations must be turned into biomass!

Attached: Raughable.gif (500x341, 1.33M)

low energy

breaking the illusion of US world power

I have a hard time believing Ukraine „magically“ stacks up russian bodies with insane kill ratios as in OP‘s pic.

They are inexperienced, have a mix of shit equipment if at all, no air, no missiles, etc.

I think it‘s more like that they‘re holding terrain at incredibly high losses and the jewish Lügenpresse sells a fairytale of heroic hohols that has no match with actual reality.

Look at this idiot, he probably also believes Biden got legitimately elected and that there was no fraud. This is why you people are hated and despised around the world

>How is Russia better off now than it was a few months ago?
It isnt. Putin works for Globo, not Russia.

Im glad this meme just keeps on going, one of my favourites. No not the monkey one.

lol lil chuddy

Salvation

Pain and suffering for Ukraine and it's people, making Ukrainian landlocked and destroying their economy, fear and instability across Europe, prices going up for normal and no oil and gas for the world.
Just to name a few

>fear and instability across Europe
>no oil and gas for the world
Keep masturbating to these thoughts, you filthy britbong schyzo.
Only Ukraine and Russia can suffer from this crap. The rest of the world will keep moving just fine.

Drop the memeflag, cockhole.

As for your post, first, we lost prowestern libtards in our media and govt, now people know, that they were traitors and parasites, who betrayed Russia on first occasson(some of them were journalists, showmakers, performers and politicians).
Second, we'll gain major part of your grain production and become the biggest exporter on this market.
Third, we've already gained about 1 million laborers as refugees from your ruined country and we'll get more of them. They'll be our new tax payers.
Fourth, we'll remove trade competitor on resourse market.
I can go on, speaking about revaluation of rubl', crippling your country, denazification and other shit. But what for, when in this war for Russia the most important part is reforging of it's national idea, I thought, that we won't return in times of Hindenbourg and should wait for our Hitler, but times changed, so whatever, Hindenputin is fine for national building too.

A permanent residency free of charge in your head