D-Day No Sleep Coffee Edition

Russian anons, for all us Amerikanskiy most believe whatever is on TV is reality. What is actually happening and what was the motive for the war? As a bastion of free speech and historical junkie of truth I need to know why the war is favorable to you. I refuse to blindly believe my government funded media and crave the truth of what's happening, so what is going on?

Attached: FullSizeRender-compressed.jpg (2420x3224, 1.8M)

>and what was the motive for the war?
MONKE WAKE UP ONE MORNING
MONKE WANT BANAN
MONKE INVADE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY

WAR
ACT OF MONKE

Every monke want banan user, but not every monke want war. Why did Mr. Putin take this drastic step?

That's a cool photo user.

Thanks, couldn't sleep at all on this satanic date

>What is actually happening
pic rel
>what was the motive for the war
Russia's future: security, economy, demographics
some hints
there was a western-backed coup in Ukraine 2014
until that time, Ukraine was in Russia's economic zone, then it was dragged out of it and turned into raw material and toilet-scrubber supplier for EU
some people didn't agree with the coup (Russian speakers)
in the end Ukraine started to use an army against them, weren't successful
they all signed Minsk 2 which was key to resolving the conflict peacefully
Zelensky comes, promises to peacefully resolve conflict, Russian as regional language, etc.
gains power, completely U-turns on all promises for those Russian-speakers that voted for him
says Ukraine won't be fulfilling Minsk
meanwhile for the last 7 years Ukrainian army is being rebuilt by US/NATO, fortress in their part of Donbass is being built
Turkish drones started to be used, everything pointed that they will try to use force to solve Donbass problem for the third time (they were capable of it)
Russia would have to intervene (hundreds of thousands had Russian passports by then)

Attached: 1653903265528.png (792x450, 323.5K)

Easy user.
>Ukraine about to attack Donetsk
>Russian military doctrine states that if conflict is unavoidable, one must strike first
>Goes for Kiev to force Ukraine to withdraw army from Donbass
>Ukraine doesn't fully fall for it, so they pull back and tried from a more successful direction

there's no PRIDE in supporting kiev fascists!!

Attached: 1652461213179.jpg (892x960, 96.87K)

(Continued)
>Multi-prong attacks are a Russian tradition, because it forces the enemy to split their reserves, with the most successful direction of attack being one to receive most reinforcement.
>Next step? Minimizing casualties, so the went to a WW1 approach, meaning letting the artillery do most of the fighting, rolling barrages, and only sending in men after nothing is left moving

cont
Ukraine's constitution was changed, NATO membership was added to it
Biden said last year that the frozen conflict and Crimea would not be a problem for Ukraine's NATO membership
NATO stated in 2008 that their gates are open for Ukraine and Georgia's membership
so it could happen at any point
then Ukrainian leadership started talking about dropping non-nuclear status
considering that Ukraine has nuclear power plants, Soviet ICBMs were made there, with the help of the west, it could develop at least a dirty bomb with potent missiles pointing at Russia
Russia would not be able to do anything if this happened
meanwhile Zelensky instead of giving Russian language the same rights in the Russian-speaking region, forced complete Ukrainization in schools even in shops, bar (again in Russian speaking cities)
since 2014, history books were rewritten, people are being brainwashed
it's as if someone was conducting a big psychological experiments
Ukraine and people were being turned into anti-Russia

in December, Russia demanded guarantees from US/EU that Ukraine won't join NATO, it also wanted NATO to fuck off back to 1997 borders
so, since Ukraine didn't want to implement Minsk 2, Russia didn't get security guarantees, it was looking like Ukraine was preparing to solve the Donbass problem with force and many other things I've mentioned (on top of shelling Donbass), Russia recognized the Donbass republics and attacked Ukraine
the aim is full demilitarization and denazification (Ukraine used to have Victory parades, but after 2014, they were replaced with Nazi/Bandera parades)

cont
you can read Putin's Feb 21 and Feb 24 speeches in English on Kremlin website (might need to use archive)
so, since the west and Ukraine didn't want to fix things diplomatically and disregarded many agreements, military was the only way and the consequences for Ukraine will be more severe
it looks like all of South and East of Ukraine at minimum will eventually become Russian regions, just like they were before USSR's formation
this will help Russia's economy and also demographics (again, many/most of people in the cities are native Russian-speakers, many albeit currently brainwashed, but it will pass once they see the benefits)

but Ukraine is just the beginning
Russia feels it was tricked by US/NATO regarding NATO expansion post 1997
it considers NATO (essentially US military extension) to be so close as a long-term security risk
and since Russia raised essentially an ultimatum in December, this problem will be dealt with after Ukraine

also I'm not into economy, but it is possible that Russia will get better deals due to all these economic happenings, upping the cost of certain stuff that the west enjoyed getting at low prices

Bro, I appreciate you trying to explain your side. Problem is that this site is down to 10% actual users, and 90 percent feds, spies and bots with data mining assignments.

That's incredible, never had anything close to this info before you posted it. Thanks for your time user. I have never trusted Nato or the UN, seems go be a convenient way of all nations to denounce their nationality and solely worship this country less government

>Bro, I appreciate you trying to explain your side. Problem is that this site is down to 10% actual users, and 90 percent feds, spies and bots with data mining assignments
This.

Ehh I bet it's more like 80/20. 20% endlessly spamming bots with alt accounts and different IPs. Then 80%real people

Most of the real people are lurkers, only about 10% of the visitors to the site actually post

also one thing you have to realize is that, again, Ukraine after 2014 coup was under west/US control
the bloody clown Zelensky, his family and other elites have foreign passports, his parents are in Israel, he and other elites are protected by the west and could fight Russia until last Ukrainian (he is Jewish)
US could have made Russia attack Ukraine by telling Ukraine to blitzkrieg Donbass
and I think it was about to happen, Russia just hit first
so all this talk about Russia preping for invasion and US and co. sending thousands of Stingers and anti-tank weapons... they knew Russia would invade, because they wanted it to happen
why?
why do you think all of those extreme sanctions were implemented so fast, including by tech companies?
everything was prepared
they wanted to smother Russia's economy like they tried in 2014
didn't take
they also wanted Russia to suffer huge losses in Ukraine (Ukrainian army is using NATO communications, getting intel and I'm sure all the orders), demonize Russian army, stage these false flag videos for plebs in Finland and Sweden, so that they would join NATO (note that they didn't even conduct a referendum)
Russian army losses while severe (at least 2k dead), are not anywhere close to the claimed by Ukraine

anyway, it takes a good number of knowledge to understand what is going on
and that this isn't about Russia vs. Ukraine, it's about Russia vs. NATO/US and Russia's long-term survival and future

user, did you believe NATO intentions for the Yugo's 99' bombings ?

What funny is that I summed up what you said pretty closely, with much less text.
See and

I was too young to experience it in real time I just don't know-
but I know current Nato/UN is up to all kinds of fuckery

You're not russian +didn't ask +you're female +cringe +dilate

Пoшeл нaхyй пидpилa.

Cъeл?

Nice propaganda. You should write a sci-fi novel.

Yep, the Romanian faggot is here.
Reality these days is crazier than fiction.

> My Counter-Argument is Perfect: I Used the P-Word, by user Anon (2022)