What the fuck was their problem?

What the fuck was their problem?

Attached: B81955F8-5F46-4FAA-A005-BE186697DA1C.jpg (1200x900, 30.09K)

he did nothing wrong

Attached: 1551553.jpg (1280x851, 142.47K)

I'm convinced that alot of it is MKULTRA shit. Think about it. All the weird bumps they show. When the viewer is likely in a suggestive state with their guard down late at night, all comfortable at home. They once had an ending bump called "the dawn is your enemy". Creepy shit.

they have never and will never be funny.

Please no new fags in this thread. Old school adult swim portrayed MKULTRA, new age adult swim is so queer and pathetic

fuckin opening with seth mcfarlane shows back to back for like 2 hours for almost 10 years, its a wonder they didnt get fucking canceled

what?

>college brainwashes students
>students graduate get job at tv station
>old normalish people leave
>force their culture on station

Many such cases.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force programmed me to be a retarded smartass
I got MKDumbtra'd

Jews
>t. former employee

Attached: 4A69B21D-CF87-4511-9088-0F66D863C6F6.gif (245x230, 920.36K)

>pic
i hate that faggot so much

Loved that show.
Me and my bros always assumed they knew it was done for people partying all night, always fit the vibe for us.

>Loved
past tense appropriate tense fuck those jews for ruining it

I concur! That man is a gift from God I say!

This...so much this

MacFarlane will never be funny except to room temperature IQ normalfags.
At least Groening had stints of genius which produced legitimate comedy.
They are all faggot leftists who deserve the rope however.

I have idk up to season 7? Haven't seen anything past that even though I can from streaming, I just assumed it became kiked like everything else and never bothered watching beyond that.

Checked.

Tim and Eric also the nigger one that was unfunny was the end of Adult swim.

TooNami was superior anyway.

Remember what they took from you.
I have not had cable in 5 years. Summerize it for me

>seth mcfarlane
Jewish immunity. Like Sarah Silverman doing blackface and saying "diarrhea of anne frank"
Jew lives matter most.

dunno, the star wars parodies were 10/10

Attached: 638d6984e361d3c71cf95f7bfccc012b76a1c43e0b71b7478ba8b170561ff254.png (441x358, 202.84K)

tried to be topical and that ruined it then they fired hinson (who did nothing wrong) and hired tracey morgan who phoned it in

>its a wonder they didnt get fucking canceled
It was adult swim or infomercials after 11pm so it had a monopoly and ironically adult swim resurrected family guy back from the dead when they put the reruns as the first show they played.

It's for people with a dark sense of humor, adult swim is for insomnia driven misanthropes, at least until Rick and Morty started to shit all over it with zoomer cringe, that show is more of a comparison to MK ultra dumbing people down. Adult swim is still pretty comfy though

[[[adult schwim]]

>"I know this feeling all too well. That feeling of being up all night and a new full day beginning. It's the worst when you hear the first birds chirping "

the only shows that get ok'd are the ones with satanic and/or degenerate undertones

well they catered to millennial retards who are slumped over on the couch watching jack black DUDE WEED movies and american dad and family guy all day. So yeah when you cater so such a retarded generation this is what happens

>it then they fired hinson
what?? they fired early?
I just looked it up, wow, over fucking blm. I didn't realize the extent of adult swims judaism good lord.

Adult Swim was great, faggot. What's your problem with it?

Attached: 89C38F9B-2003-4217-B9DC-95BA0E8FD62E.jpg (780x368, 52.39K)

they used to make stupid but clever and funny shows then it turned into sone kind of college leftist wank fest.

Jews

I kinda just stopped watching cable tv around 2011 so idk

Attached: 1653785095004.jpg (500x359, 20.93K)

Don't expect the average zoomer neckbeard on Any Forums to separate their politics from literally anything.

I miss Sealab and venture bros shit was cozy and funny