Is there a crime more heinous than murdering unborn children...

Is there a crime more heinous than murdering unborn children? I genuinely believe people who advocate for it do not have souls

Attached: this is a baby.jpg (728x366, 38.7K)

Yes, being a faggot like OP.

They don’t. Look into their eyes, absolutely soulless. They aren’t God’s elect

Yeah the fags that propagandize kids into being trans and commiting seppuku

Attached: AFRD.png (566x616, 685.15K)

Is there a greater public service than someone who aborts black and Jewish babies?

Still killing a completely defenseless child and will still mar your soul in a way that would never heal

They're often both. The "gender-affirming pediatrician" Matt Walsh interviewed previously performed abortions for Planned Infanticide.

These people don't believe the shit they spout. They're mostly in it for the money.

If one of your family members was pro-abortion, would you still love them?

I love my sister and she's a pro-abort.

She buys into the narrative that having an abortion is the solution to rape.

posting this shit thread

Rejecting the Son of God

>people who advocate for it do not have souls
Refuse to have sex with any of them, thereby reducing the number of soulless offspring by that potential vector.
>ple/b1^^.::,solved.
Captcha=s8js2

All the niggers should be killed. Yes the children too.

>NOOOOOOOOOO UNBORN CHILDREN HAVE TO SUFFER FOR 80 YEARS IN CLOWN WORLD BECAUSE.... THEY JUST HAVE TO, OKAY?!?!

Attached: life vs non-existence.jpg (1300x1941, 179.25K)

Attached: mp2ros5hi4m71.jpg (828x806, 86.72K)

I was seduced by a girl when I was younger that overwhelmed me with love... I spent everyday of my life with her for years.. she literally BEGGED me for a baby.. wrote me letters saying she wanted to bear my child right now...

she got an abortion, cheated on me, fucked everyone around me, legit destroyed me then when I finally started doing good she came back and started talking to my sister... fucked me up again

It's such a horrible feeling having your offspring gutted and everyone just go on like nothing... I've had sex with a more attractive girl, but nothing really helps ease that pain..

Abortion is horrible, and it's worse living in a society that will look you straight in your face and tell you that killing your baby is a good thing.

Abortions rock. It's liberals who get abortions.

The fetuses would grow up to be far-left, unnatural hair color, BLM supporting, antifa types.

Abortions are awesome.

So, do you still love her knowing she supports killing babies? My father of all people is strongly pro-abortion, and I'm struggling to find even the smallest thing I can somewhat respect him for. Good thing I haven't seen him in years and probably never will again

So you don't eat eggs at all?

Yes there is. Destroying your own nation by allowing niggers to breed without control because you banned abortions for the glory of kike on a stick.

Most eggs sold to eat are unfertilized, and even when they are fertilized, they're taken from the hens before literally any embryonic development can take place. Not the same thing

Which race is it? That's the only important question here.

>2317, do not incest nor bestiality, and demure from witness duty if you fear for your life for having been used as an actor or actress.
Notice the binary?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-04 16-11-53.png (1306x615, 537.22K)

Forcing someone to birth a child, then abandoning them and the child.
Imagine vs never being born vs being born a prostitute and then having the same people who forced you to exist tell you you shouldn't exist.
Also no health care lol.

It's a pretty fucked up thing they do.
Much better necking it before a politician fucks it.

Attached: 1649308709307.png (4592x2876, 953.52K)

How are they going to molest more children if they keep doing more abortion??!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah. Most people just don't understand the reality of abortion. And they have emotional reasons they may justify it too.

The best thing you can do is ask why they support it, hear them out, and ask more questions with the goal of pointing out the illogic of their position. 40 Days for Life has a good book called "What to Say When" that can help with this. Most people buy into the propaganda that it's just a clump of cells.

The scariest people are those who admit it's a human and think it's okay anyway. They generally also believe killing toddlers is acceptable. Those people are so far gone I don't know if any appeal to humanity could bring them back. Fortunately, that's not the majority of pro-aborts. Most are just uninformed and going off emotions. You have to be calm and compassionate with them. Affirm that you care for women who are raped (that garbage is basically just a way to see if you care about the woman or expose a logical inconsistency). Don't let your dad intimidate you. We have the winning argument. The pro-abort side has no arguments - even the violinist thought experiment (their strongest argument) is bunk.

So is it better to not exist than be poor? And who are you to say to another person that their life isn't worth living?

Think about it this way: would you kill a homeless child? Kid's sitting on the side of the street freezing. Would you shoot him? If not, what's the difference between that and killing a baby in the womb?

As an aside, adoption is a thing and there's a chronic shortage of children compared to the demand for adoption. On top of all that, there are tons of resources available for moms who are struggling.

You're not going to get a response, user.

I'm aware. I did it more to show what types of questions to ask. And so other people can see how weak the pro-abort side is.