Will whites exist in the future?

whites will never ever colonize space without mass breeding? Why aren’t whites starting families anymore? Don’t they know they will go extinct?

Attached: 446BC2EA-CF65-4912-82C7-E87CECD08E1B.jpg (2200x3150, 1.63M)

>Will whites exist in the future?
yes

I started a family with my wife.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

Whites are a dumbass mid tier race

The future superhumans will be gene edited asians who have the best traits of both whites and asians so they will look like high elves

Actual whites will probably just breed into mutts and become enslaved by China, nobody will miss them

I can see a high IQ Eurasian elven race ascending. Remaining white populations will be Hobbit tier.

imagine coping this hard do you know how many times they tried to wipe us out or enslave us?
>morpheus.webm
>WE ARE STILL HERE

Lmao the chinks will go back to being nothing once there are no whites they can steal all their ideas from

in five years, yes. in five trillion years, no.

No and that is good thing

original Bellringer was best Bellringer

>cherrypicking medieval wars
It was pol tier and it was cringe

Yes, but many bad events will take place. The white race will continue to perish until a new ethno-religious group (a new form of Aryan Hinduism will be its foundation) forms and then they will slay the shitskins.

but 90% of whites will go extinct

the new white race will repopulate the universe though

evolve or die

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

Foolish skin man, Giggerota is clearly superior to all instances of Zev

xev > zev

Attached: cda698e05593.jpg (602x452, 85.56K)

Chinky chink

This is true. I always wondered what the behind the scenes story was for replacing her.

I think it was her idea to leave the show,
and I don't think it was a good decision.

Really? What makes you say that? I unironically love this show. It would have only been better If the original Xev would have stayed.

I read something about it quite a long time ago,
do not remember the source, perhaps
Comic-Con here in Las Vegas.

No, they're weak and were brainwashed, black is the future

Attached: wade-and-yoko2---copy.jpg (1164x1200, 150.52K)

You're fucking insane. This little mutt had nothing on Eva Habermann.

Alt + F4 yourself, bot.

Fair enough. I theorized that she was either a bitch and no one liked her on set or that one of the producers try to casting couch her and she refuse and the next Zev didnt. Just my speculations.

>The future superhumans will be gene edited asians
Yes

Attached: main-qimg-729c7d6a5d5e67490451e172c8b57246-lq.jpg (540x720, 51.09K)

Lmao the only race chinks can enslave is chinks. Cope harder, chinkmutt.

White peoples future depends heavily on the events that will unfold over the next couple decades.

For example, if nothing happens, no.

It really depends on what you want out of the human race.
For example, a dog is about as smart as a pig, but are people more likely a dog or a pig as a pet?
The irony of looking at things from a purely statistical perspective when determining the value of human life is unbelievable

THIS IS A LEX THEAD

Attached: lexx790.jpg (512x390, 37.83K)

>In a recent interview, Eva Habermann revealed that the first time they stopped using doubles for her nude scenes and she went topless herself, one of the technicians told her "Your body looks far better than your double." She thought it was such a sweet thing to say. But she joked that these days if a technician or any other male crew or cast member said that to an actress, they would probably be fired and shamed all over social media.

yes