So you have any idea how unhinged you sound when you pearl-clutch over kids and drag queens...

So you have any idea how unhinged you sound when you pearl-clutch over kids and drag queens? You fags really need to be on an FBI watch list if your immediately thought is children having sex with adult men. That's not a normal conclusion to come to and you're likely projecting. Please stay away from children.

twitter.com/paddingtonrocks/status/1533555685652197376

Attached: d.png (1080x1192, 549.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1533144584758382592
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My thoughts go to the news articles I've read concerning drag queen story hour "readers" being convicted Child sex offenders and why the fuvk are grown men in women's clothes reading stories/interacting with Children?

Attached: okPedocrat.png (351x174, 13.31K)

>Incels who will never have children hyperventilating about how others raise their children
>scream at children with a bullhorn about gashes between their legs for social media clout

All I can tell you is which side I'm on. That of Jesus Christ.
Luciferian pedophiles like this, and you will be destroyed when he returns and that gives me comfort.

Statically any profession that interacts with children will eventually have someone who's a sex offender. Do you have evidence that drag queens are raping kids disproportionately compared to politicians, priests, teachers, biological fathers, etc?

I have to wonder what you will say when these kids are just outright being fucked in front of everyone at this point. You guys really say anything to justify your degeneracy.

honestly like no drag queen WANTS these gigs, they do it because karens paying good money.

drag queens do it for one of two reasons
1. failed / insecure fat gay man, dresses up as a woman to feel prettier. these ones are "pageant queens" and compete in beauty pageant contsts
2. slutty whores. these ones wear risque outfits and demand male attention while lip syncing to shitty pop songs in gay bars in the middle of the week. they get black out drunk and have sex in the alley after the show.

neither of these groups is remotely interested in children. i have a feeling the average Any Forums user is more likely to be a pedo than these fuckups

>Pedo
Again, do you have proof that these kids are being raped or are you just crying wolf. False rape accusations results in less people taking actual pedophilia cases seriously.

That doesn't happen.

>why the fuvk are grown men in women's clothes reading stories/interacting with Children?
because karen thinks its culturally enriching

Fag here. I'd like to know why nobody called the cops. Though I heard someone did. Don't know about you but if I was there and some jackoffs started bringing in kids I'd be dialing 911 so fast that you'd call me Barry Allen

You will be Judged by him, when the time comes, not by me.

the cops were there protecting the event lol

mobile.twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1533144584758382592

uhhh user they walked down a runway and told a child to "strike a pose" and the child does a fucking dab. what about this is sexual? there's a sign in the background with a sexual innuendo, but its the same tier as some joke in an animaniacs episode.

>what about this is sexual?

the part where the grown man is dressed as a woman

The LGBT are the groomers
They always have been
Highest case of child abuse is where? LGBT
Most fags are created how? Through child abuse.
The LGBT are also disease infested,
No wonder the monkey pox affect only them

you say people are pearl clutching then have a panic attack if someone doesn't use your faggot pronouns lol

>That doesn't happen.
tell him girlfriend, if something doesn't happen now it never will
btw what is "progress"?

what does it's not going to lick itself meme? seems kind of sexual to me

Cops are globohomo enforcers and OP is using satanic inversion/gaslighting tactics

Look, I'm just not going to take it (your bullshit arguements about exposing children to alternative life styles). I don't care what you have to say on this subject, HAHAHAHAHA.

Death to all fags and troons