This is an unironic pro transgender comic created by a tranny

This is an unironic pro transgender comic created by a tranny

Attached: FUXt33IUYAEEd8M (1).jpg (2048x1669, 775.25K)

Shameless self bump.

Men don't draw like that

>Normal christian girl
>Insecure and mentally ruined by zoloft & SSRIs
>Degenerate thoughts validated by (((psychologists))) and internet (((friends)))
>Pays (((doctors))) to help her mutilate herself "by herself"
>Cope.
Such a tragic story.

ya its a woman who cut her titis off

Why do they make 6 jagged incisions. Seems like a hack job surgery. Why is she celebrating failure?

Why did (((they))) cut the poor girls nippers off is my main concern

Trannies are neither men nor women, they themselves would adore the title of satan made manifest

>all by myself
>panel is literally surgeons doing it (probably funded by your tax dollars)
huh

I know but I figured someone pumped up on testosterone would draw differently from a 14 year old girl.

The single constant of leftism is celebrating failure.

Attached: 1654237796012.png (727x911, 631.17K)

yep pretty much.
this shit can only happen in a jew poisoned society

JESUS, how are these freaks so unself aware?

What's happening in the third panel? Is it getting it's eyes glazed with cum or am I missing something here?

Being groomed I think

The eyes literally look glazed though. And then there's the headpat...just looks so wrong to me lol

Brutal

What do you expect from shit art brother

relateable, got kicked out of my parents house at 18 when they found out I was trans, so I resorted to prostitution for a few people I knew who did crypto. Bought me enough money and time to find a rich white girl to date and marry, now im in a coding bootcamp of my own merit.

Anyone apart of LGBTQ should be roped

Lots of accidental honesty. Women are obsessed with getting credit for doing it themselves, to the point of institutionalized self mutilation, but never actually do anything themselves. When left to do for themselves, they cry until someone does for them and lets them take credit they'll never believe.

It all goes back to potty training, doesn't it?