Any Forums is always right... I wish this meme stopped manifesting

>French court orders 4G antenna switch-off over cow health concerns
>A court in France has found in favour of a farmer who claimed that a 4G antenna was damaging his cows’ health, and has ordered for the antenna to be switched off for two months.
>Mr Salgues said that since the antenna’s installation in July 2021 – 200 metres away from his farm in Mazeyrat-d'Allier (Haute-Loire) – around 40 of his normally-200-strong herd had died, and milk production had decreased by 15-20% within days of the antenna being switched on.
>He said: “There are no medical elements that could [otherwise] explain this brutal drop in milk production.”
>Philippe Molhérat, the mayor of Mazeyrat-d'Allier, who had previously authorised the antenna’s installation, testified in favour of the farmer.
archive.is/OUoWN

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 00-25-15 French court orders 4G antenna switch-off over cow health concerns2-OUoWN.png (726x830, 627.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2008/08/25/93956323/moo-north-cows-sense-earths-magnetism
rumble.com/vv38j5-ep-335-beating-a-crowd-control-system.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Spencer#Career
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 00-25-15 French court orders 4G antenna switch-off over cow health concerns-OUoWN.png (726x2369, 696.53K)

Attached: bbb.jpg (623x758, 535.62K)

this topic brings out tons of shills

I told you niggers 5G was a lost cause because anything past 2G was already compromised and unhealthy.

So the Pandemic was caused by 4G & 5G... if Op's story is true.

That would be HUGE news.

Just don't forget who's responsible.

Attached: 1650834731407.png (850x783, 147.54K)

that was the rumor. first place where 5g was deployed was wuhan. some say.

Kapil Sibal is considered to be the biggest rogue in our politics.

b-but the media told me it was all schizo conspiracy, the media would never lie to me, right?

good thing I'm not a cow

Cows are bigger and thus more resilient to these things than humans.

Not really a 'some say'. That was the first mass deployment of 5G on Earth.

they I guess now we know what is going to kill us all.

complete horseshit lmao, they caught some disease, microwaves don't affect living things

it's all about the blood brain barrier

"these things" are literally microwaves. They have longer wavelengths than visible light. So unless you never go outside or see sunlight, shut the fuck up

Covid and the covid vaxx are a cover for 5G related illness. Look at the symptoms for covid/vaxx and radiation sickness. The answer was in front of our faces the whole time.

Let me use an example here. When you want to find out who is really in control you learn who you cant criticize. When you want to find out what is really going on you learn what you cannot talk about. From the beginning social media and MSM had anti-anti 5G narratives prepared. Anti 5G discussion has been scrubbed from just about all forums.

no one could be this stupid so you must be a glowie

how do you convince yourself that what you do is good?

Are you scared of sunlight too?

cows got electromagnetic receptors so this
might be true

Yes mate the sniffles virus was caused by some low energy light, very smart

Just tell everyone it's bad for the cows and there will be a revolution in your country.

Dumb faggot you are literally shitting yourself over some low energy light. If you're not scared of visible light but you're scared of microwaves for no reason, you're a hypocritical faggot too

When there is a McDonald in each fricking city in France get fucked...

First places 5G got grants were in China and Korea I believe

Those things covers anything from non-ionizing radiation to ionizing radiation to air pollution, inbred.
>oy vey goyim DEW are harmless trust dr moshe goyim
>we use them for riot control and military operations because of how harmless they are

npr.org/2008/08/25/93956323/moo-north-cows-sense-earths-magnetism

>"microwaves don't affect living things"
retard or glowie, which is it?

Its not a virus. Its radiation sickness.

I am convinced every living organism senses earth's magnetism. Why would it only be cows, birds, many insects, and most water mammals?

Personal story. But I worked at a grove that had many tree species. They eventually put a giant 5G tower around the grove area. After like a year or two I would walk and just see trees lose all their leaves and their wood bursting like if they had cancer. Even an old 300 year old tree near the tower just suddenly lost all its leaves, bark was all peeling off and then it died. Never seen trees do that.

naturally, water is magnetic and we are 70+% water

>microwaves don't affect living things

>microwaves don't affect living things

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 00-25-15 French court orders 4G antenna switch-off over cow health concerns3-OUoWN.png (1024x1309, 1.27M)

being anti-science isn't an edgy contradictorian position like you think, it's just plain retarded like the french.
The fruits of human engineering are undeniable and we've been bombarded by all kinds of shit since the 1850s and our lifespan and life quality just keeps peaking. Fuck off with your 4G bullshit, you're probably posting this from wifi dumbfuck.

>some low energy light

microwave oven has wavelength of ~12cm. it cooks whether the food is longer & shorter than 12cm. 4g uses bands which are roughly the same frequency.

Attached: 1652849295908.jpg (829x789, 100.54K)

yep it is 100% true, this emf shit fucks you up, if you live in close proximity to an antenna you are fucked. i was already aware of the biological effects it can produce but then, when a fren of mine whose newborn didnt sleep well in his new flat (which was in very close proximity to an antenna) drove around with me in his car, we measured the rf/emf and then at the antenna a fully paranoid dude comes out of the garden telling me to not film him while i look onto the beeping EMF meter that sits on my lap.

that was so fucking wierd.
>dont take pictures of me
>i am not even pointing this at you
>i am not talking to you anymore NO PICTURES
>ok breh
the guy also had not a single hair in his face, like not even eyebrows.

sweet

Attached: fce2b42a54e45a618b8b8add7943abce88ab5dfc.jpg (1920x1920, 1.07M)

What is the science for 40, once healthy cows just dying?

Recomended video from an schizo with some tips to shield your ass.
rumble.com/vv38j5-ep-335-beating-a-crowd-control-system.html

Attached: untitled.png (851x705, 533.88K)

the microwave oven was invented by a guy who had a candy bar microwaved in his pocket while he was working on a radar set

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Spencer#Career

dogs shit in alignment with the earths magnetic field and if you remove the pineal gland from birds it fucks with their ability to navigate, they can still navigate but they suck at it.
i still have this theory that the pineal gland is involved with sensing geomagnetism, but i got bored with the subject.

Oh please, farmers used to blame everything on milk production loss. Even witches. Bunch of retards.

this is why so many of gen z are anime trannies too

You are the most asinine monkey on the board... Brookland is calling you... Stupid monkey no matter your skin colour...

When did this happen?

Literally a million times more power and 95ghz vs 2.4 or 5ghz.

You are an absolute retard to say such a thing.

>HEY BRIAN
>BRIIIIAN
>HEY BRIAN
>NANOMACHINES BRIAN EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

And 40 random deaths?

Lying ass faggot Im sending this over 5g now and no trees are dying around the towers

last year around april.

>4g
Kek you frog niggers are in a third world nation

They do, that's why you don't want to get close to active antennae of any type. EM waves work by inverse square law which is why all ''energy'' weapons are pretty much prototype jokes like ur pic.

if they can kill you like that
they wouldnt push all the anti natalism + replacement.
Dumb brown nigger scared of talking about the jews trying to destroy our race.
name the fucking jews, explain how you were redpilled about them, or fucking die.

No wonder they hate Elon and starlink.

dumb french farmer looking for a scapegoat for his own dumb decisions. Literally what black people have been doing all along, hello?