It’s the night before you marry the girl of your dreams, and she brings home this adorable puppy from the shelter...

It’s the night before you marry the girl of your dreams, and she brings home this adorable puppy from the shelter. How do you react?

Attached: A84C4825-B33C-49DE-A3F8-EDF5D294D950.jpg (900x500, 57.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-001-012:d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

360 and walk away

send him to a kill shelter

I’m anti-abortion and I don’t want kids so this seems pretty based.

Leave the door open and accidentally let him run away to be hit by a car.

There's nothing wrong with having a pitball if you actually know how to raise/take care of it, but 99% of people don't. I support banning these fuckers but people that understand their behavior and how to keep them in check should be allowed to keep them. Have some sort of test you need to pass to prove it. Most people won't bother.

Kill it in front of her

I’m neutral about pitbulls. I’d still take care of it. my favorite breed is dachshund.

Take it out to the woods and tell her it ran away. Worthless mutt dies in 3 days, >nothing of value was lost

I always chuckle when looking at them. Cute little fuckers.

car batteries hooked up to their cage

Why would someone bring a dog home the day before a wedding. Bad decision making, would not wife. Also kill all shitbulls

Tell her I'll accept any breed other than a Pitbull or Rottweiler. But I draw the line at this.

Film her having sex with it and jerk off to it later.

There is nothing good about shitbulls. They are the niggers of the dog kingdom.

Attached: 1654008315398.webm (576x750, 1.77M)

>you have to yell at the the fetuses telling them to not be cannibals so they don't eat eat other when they're born otherwise they weren't raised right

Attached: w0qak7gsx2j71.jpg (640x846, 126.77K)

user thats a nigger, knowing how they treat their own kids imagine how they treat their dogs

Im never getting married and im not interested in women so literally not my problem

Introduce him to my hogs.

Attached: pigbbeatsdogs.webm (540x360, 2.87M)

Watch me ruin your thread

Attached: 1654012852875.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Fuxk off you faghot
Any dog needed that much attention so it doesn't kill is literally on the nigger spectrum

I remember u from a week back
Your cute lill pitty will kill you and then it dies
Problem solved

>There's nothing wrong with having a pitball if you actually know how to raise/take care of it
Nigbulls should be shot on sight

>360
Walk past her and her nigger dog and risk getting it 'smile' all over you?

That's some pig

Fucked up when putting them together in the first place, even when they were young. They're naturally aggressive and a high maintenance dog, which is why 99% of people shouldn't own then.

One plus lives saved
Destroy all
Pit bulls now

I don't own a shitbull nigger. I wouldn't want to own one either because of the effort you need to put in, but it's fine if you have more than 80 iq and understand how the breed behaves.

I’d post the video of the guy shooting a chained up pittie in the head with a revolver but I don’t have it in WebM

There is one more mutt species which is far worse than a pit. I guess its called bull terrier or something.

I will join in

Attached: copsshootpits.webm (480x480, 1.99M)

If i remember correctly that dog just killed the guy's Cat so shooting it was justified

unless it's for dogfighting, it must be killed
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-001-012:d

>it's how you raise them
>actually they're hardwired to be nigger dogs that nobody should own

Attached: 1604326955526.jpg (300x300, 12.22K)

yes, it’s hard not to like them.

Ok cannigger
Again if you need to raise a fucking dog not to kill then that dog is nigger species
PERIOD

This is just a reminder that only tiny beaner children are scared of dogs, this is not political and you need to go back.

I don't disagree
These things were bred for bloodsports. Being aggressive pieces of shit is in their dna regardless of how you raise them. It's about raising them while knowing about their nature (not letting them be around kids, other dogs, etc.).