Nobody's coming

Nobody's coming to save Whites. Everyone wants Whites enslaved or dead. Including other Whites.

Attached: 1653605450944m.jpg (1024x627, 68.99K)

What is a large magazine? When does small end and large begin? And what's his problem with supersonic ammo? Subsonic ammo is quieter, doesn't he know that?

>supersonic ammo
Is this a thing?

>mutts
>white

Attached: 122551247.jpg (641x596, 26K)

>supersonic
>faster than the speed of sound
>literally most bullets

All ammunition is supersonic unless it specifies "subsonic"

Most ammo is supersonic even fucking .22, this is stupid.

He's playing the left. Remember, he is an immigrant as well.

Stick to rockets yankee

>elon musk is from south africa
>"white"

yes
most ammo is supersonic

Get off the internet.

Subsonic ammo is arguably more dangerous, since it’s much harder to tell which direction it’s coming from

Wow glad to see even a democrat acknowledges this

>supersonic ammo banned
45 CHADS WE KEEP WINNING

The fuddyfive isn't

Attached: 1911.png (1034x702, 631.8K)

>half chinese half afrikan
>white
Whut?

300 blk fag.

Any semi-automatic with supersonic ammo.

>it's literally every gun

kek
the eternal boomer wins again
legit though fuddyfive is a great round to suppress

your anti-white view

you nigger faggots are acting like Elon makes laws
nobody fucking cares what he tweets
if elon tweets all niggers must hang it doesn't mean shit

So I can use subsonic ammo? Okay then, glad a gun expert is informing us of these things.

All ammo basically

Yes, it's most ammunition. The alternative, subsonic ammo, is specifically helpful when used with a suppressor to minimize noise. Unrelated, but brass catchers are helpful too, to avoid littering the ground with casings ejected from a weapon.

i am coming

Attached: rare.jpg (256x256, 8.53K)

where and when did elon tweet all -racist word- must hang?
proof or youre just another liar posting bullshit on pol
pic is you

Attached: 1638808586177.gif (326x281, 170.84K)

Twitter: where the self righteous proselytize the weak minded. You're retarded if you go there for any sort of news or ideological debate.

Wow, the guy who wants to brain chip everyone is so based.

/k/ is laughing at you

“Special permit” is just registration. Fuck that.

>me with my suppressed vector with “””pinned””” 29 rds mags

nothin personnel kid

Remember when Any Forums thought they could relate to a billionaire hyper-capitalist?

He probably just learned what supersonic ammo is and wants to sound knowledgeable. Ar-15s can shoot both sub and supersonic ammo. I used a 22 ar with a silencer and subsonic ammo. It was so quiet the trigger and bullet hitting the dirt was louder than the explosion.

Technocrats don’t want people to have guns. They want you implanted with mind control chips and to micromanage your life

I said "if" my nigger scume

Are most bullets subsonic? I am seriously unaware. I thought what I posted was correct.

no most (used) bullets are super
most 9mm and pretty much all non specifically sub rifle rounds are super

by no I mean yes you are correct you're talking to a nigger

No, interesting he wants everyone to use subsonics opposed to super since subs are a tad quiter.

Brainlet mutt

Attached: e1c.jpg (1024x797, 69.55K)

Rich man dont want the poor man to have a weapon because with that weapon the poor man can become the rich man by using it on mr billionaire man

I mean, did you all just see his kid's name and think "Yeah, that's reasonable???"

Because he's pretty much all but outright admitted he's a satanist and one of "them."

Almost no bullets are subsonic. You generally have to buy specific ammo that is subsonic if that's what you're after.

Thanks guys, I thought he was being retarded, but I'd rather be correct than think I'm correct.

We shall save ourselves.

Attached: being white.jpg (400x538, 146.26K)

There are quite a few old and meme rounds that are sub
but only autistics and fudds use them

>successful person to look up to
>doesn't stay in their lane, posts cringe
i cri evritime

We stopped caring about you.

>elon is getting close to suggesting the true way to cuck everyone.
>regulating the energy a human is able to weild.

Not really,

He is just another pajeet scammer waved in front of everyones family to distract from bill gates + apple + bezos becoming old money and their products becoming jew tier utilities.

>Me desperately trying to escape humanity's home planet isn't "hatred of humanity"... it's love! Oh how god-like you all are. I'm a better and nicer person than Shakespeare btw. Elden Ring is the most beautiful art ever created also btw. Way better than mean old Shakespeare who didn't love our wonderful human race. Did you know humans can be nice and loving to each other sometimes? Wow, incredible, proof that we should spread around the galaxy. Get me the fuck out of here. I mean uh, traveling to Mars will increase human consciousness! That's right, "consciousness" isn't an individual thing experienced by each being, it's a collective thing! Collective! It's the village's consciousness. Humanity's consciousness! Yay! Mars weeeee!
Let's see how that holier-than-thou optimism ages.