Food, water, and beer fags

Why are there so many food, water, and beer fags nowadays? These are people who only buy snooty stuff and go with recent trends like not eating carbs or dairy. They only drink expensive beers -- Miller isn't good enough for these buttercups -- and they won't drink tap water.

In the 90s and early 2000s, people drinking bottled water were literally fags. But not the mainstream, as happens so often with minorities, is following the fags. The minorities lead the way once again.

Same with being a food snob. It started with fags. GMOs make it possible to feed a large population and, without them, there would be a great die off even in the United States.

So are you a fag? Are you too good for GMO food? What do you have against dairy? Too entitled for your local tap water in a nice suburb?

You're probably just following the newest trend trying to feel special, but in fact, you're one of the majority once again.

So what's your next fad, fag?

Attached: Metrosexual.jpg (1200x800, 101.59K)

>Reddit spacing

Probably because people don't want to drink liquid corn syrup, you fucking fat nigger faggot. Go on a diet, fatty.

Fat people have one thing in common: they don't work labor intensive jobs like 90% of humans had to do for thousands of years.
Diet has little to do with fatness. It's the sedentary lifestyle of the modern world.

INteresting. How can I tell you glow? What's your purpose? K24M2

Mate kale grows by the highway in the British Isles. A mate of mine grew up so poor his mum used to gather it wild. Tomorrow's fad is yesterday's peasant food.

Kale is excellent. There's nothing wronG with your friend's poor mom. Boerenkool. How can I tell you're fake? Teach your AI this 1 trick DVKJH

When society breaks down, Corn Syrup aficionados such as yourself will be dismembered in public.
Go eat a salad.

Yes, just as today's fashion is yesterday's peasant dress, and today's music is yesterday's poor man's music.
Yuppies and hipsters even move to poor areas looking for "authenticity."

More likely it'll be the masses turning against snotty fags like you and lynching your asses from nearby street lamps.

Eh? I like it in my mashed potato with spinach and spring onion, I am just pointing out a trend.

Its called health and good taste you trailer park mongoloid

>reddot spacing

Those are called paragraphs you uneducated nigger.

Sometimes I think they made this site user so people could do the paranoid Spiderman point all day.

I don't think it's retarded to like good beer or not eat GMO food, thanks anyway dumbo. But I don't like snobs, and I eat a lot of protein powder made out of WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, meaning milk

I live in a nice suburb, thank you. And next it'll be the trendies moving into trailer parks looking for authenticity and benefits of rural life.

>reddit spaces in his reply
We got alotta shill tourists here tonight

i t remains true that you're not a genuine poster. How can I tell? Tenho schizophrenia. Go to sleep you cunt. KH42N

No one likes a snob I like a good craft beer as much as the next guy but I’m not going to throw a shit fit or demean you if you offer me a bud light. Same thing with food just enjoy the little things a greasy burger is just as filling as a Michelin star meal just don’t be a duck to people is the real rule no one likes a snob.

as much as the next person

Go enjoy your flouridated lead tap water and corn syrup elsewhere, Gonzalez

Sucking dick. Coming to a neighborhood near you.

are you Dutch?

Tap water is fine and so is Miller, but you should be concerned with what you eat. We all know what is healthy and what's not to some degree, just eat good hearty food. Eggs, meat, liver, potatoes, onions, spinach, beans, oats, etc. No need to eat processed goyslop just because others do. Eat like a peasant would 200 years ago, except with some more fruits thrown in and citrus.

sorry robot, I'm just not gonna drink your birth control piss water is all
>without them, there would be a great die off even in the United States.
good
that's preferable to a bunch of mutants who are completely dependent on "healthcare"

So you pointed out a trend. What's next?