Frankly, should be extended to all guns

Frankly, should be extended to all guns.

Attached: 1654477919797.jpg (750x569, 120.98K)

Too bad the senate dgaf

Republicans could just overturn that in 2024

This. The sooner we make guns obsolete the sooner we can have monarchy in America

LMAO this will get absolutely buttfucked by SCOTUS
They have ruled multiple times that you can't tax a right.
And the heller decision guaranteed our right to own Ar15s because they are in common use.

Yea we will make guns obsolete by making information on how to make bombs easy to find

OH ARE WE DOING THE KLAUS MANEUVER ON GUNS NOW

PRICING OUT THE PLEBS
FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

GIVE UP YOUR CAR AND EAT THE BUGS

Lmao, yeah no that's not gonna work, get fucked

Yeah, no AR-15 restriction has any chance with the current Court. This is a waste of time.

Please do you stupid morherfucker.
I'll sell all of my weapons and ammo at 1,000% profit, and buy them back for pennies on the dollar after the mid terms.

tax deez nuts faggot

Ar-10 here I come

Hopefully SCOTUS also takes up red flag laws and absolutely BTFOs them
They are about to BTFO may issue states

The internet is going to be shut down and so is interstate travel except for heads of states
We know how to rule, liberals don't

how do they justify tax stamps on automatic weapons then

>no link
>something that obviously can’t happen
>Congress can’t pass laws without voting
>1 post
OP is a fag confirmed

Because heller didn't find that automatics were in common use.

So, it would literally just be cheaper to set up my own machine shop?
Uh, okay...

I wish they’d end it. I want select fire.

You can have select fire ;)
Its legal to buy everything you need to make an AR15 full auto
its just illegal to drill the third hole
But no one will ever know if you don't go bragging about it or showing it to people you can't trust

there is an army issued booklet cost about 6 bucks on the web that not only explains in exquisite details how to build all kinds of explosive shit, but the metareials and quimical shit going in to.
you can literally build bombs with shit you find on the ground.
i won't post the name of the book cus i don't want to spread more shit through this website, we already have enough bad rep going on.
but is not difficult to find.
look for the key word ammunitions

not this thread again... did you slide the last one off the catolog?

Attached: 09B92EEE-C0B3-4A27-90F1-3AB70B7A47AC.jpg (932x686, 227.94K)

If mutts don't use them for their intended purpose if that passes then they don't deserve them.

The founders would have watered the tree of liberty 10 times by now.

i don't think you see the logistical hazard of imprisoning and feeding the cogs in the machine. it can only be auschwitz with fema coffins instead of wooden doors.

They wouldn't. Republicans are worse than useless when it comes to undoing things the Democrats have done .

this fucking boomers are completely ignorant and out of touch, they are the ones who stand the most to lose if they spark a revolution.
they should honestly start stepping down out of positions of power, the longer they remain the more assurance they are going to end up under a guillotine

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.75K)

Allowing retarded people to have a say in society has been a disaster for human civilization.

Burgers should have revolted as soon as they came for your foreskins, it's too late now, you're already marked as slaves.

i water the tree ten times when i nurse a case of Fosters over the course of an afternoon. it's a summer evening here, and a winter morning where you are. what direction does the water in your toilet flow when you fush?

Seems like an unconstitutional tax

essentially gaslighting everyone who paid attention in history class

>It could pass congress without GOP votes
So they are just pretending now?
Also if you tax AR-15's by 1000% then other guns will take its place

I wish death on all communists and jews

HAHAH JUDEN WANNA SCAMM YOU, ok goy you can have it for a little tax of 1000% i mean 10000% did i say that the tax was 100000%?

Attached: BANAN.jpg (312x408, 57.62K)

clownworld has become a meme of itself, this aint happening man

And then the dems will just add another 4 judges to the court (or just “suicide” 2 conservatives)

>selling your weapons when they've just become harder to obtain
>and not for any tangible good, but for inflated paper
>thinking that the government will allow people to arm themselves after it just succeeded in disarming them
lol
lmao even

Attached: 1654377045676.jpg (474x474, 54.56K)