Getting tired of the fag tranny shit

“Pride” needs to be ACTIVELY opposed for this to stop

Attached: 3B1F5346-A4FE-409A-AF90-CF7D2F71EAC8.jpg (750x766, 107.26K)

the stop posting it
nigger

This is the fault of the parents. You may want to blame Gary the homo down the road who doesn't bother anybody but the truth is? Its the parents.

Shut the fuck up. Gary the fag (you) shouldn’t be allowed to display this shit and yes the parents have the responsibility to be in vocal opposition

That's the thing, OP. Its not Gary the fag. Or me. Or Brenda the Biker Dyke up the street. Its the parents and extremist minority. I hate them just as much as you do user. Because they're fucking up all the work we did for no reason other than they're evil or want to fufil some sick fantasy.
Parents who put their kids in this situation do not give a flying fuck about their child. They're the type of parent who would gladly like Harvey Weinstein or some other Hollywood executive rape their child so the kid could become famous and they could get wealthy off it.

It's the parents' fault for tolerating Gary the homo down the road and letting him craft the pederast world he has always dreamed of.

Attached: acid bath.jpg (1374x1389, 338.73K)

You talk like a fucking pedo who blames the parent for not being on guard 24/7 while they attempt to groom kids. You can’t send your kid to a public school anymore. The government is run by these freaks also, which is why the gay and tranny flag is all over FEDERAL buildings. I don’t want to live beside them.

Yawn. I know its hard for you to believe but when someone tells you a majority wants to be left alone, that's the truth. You're going to be real surprised one day when you see someone with a rainbow flag all over their social media profile shitting on this. Of course you won't care. You'll pretend you didn't see it. Because you just hate fags. That's no skin off my ass. Just be honest, okay?

Twisting my words to support your headcanon. Not a surprise, it always happens on this board. Blame the parents? Why yes I blame the parents who would drag their kid to this shit. Or have it displayed in front of them. Are you going to sit here and pretend its not the parents behind drag queen kids or trans kids? Okay bro. Do you. Sit here and rage about the fag boogeyman you've conjured up in your head instead of actually trying to solve the issue.

What exactly is supposed to be wrong with it?

I’m blaming both. One for promoting evil and one for tolerating it. You only blame parents.

Why are there gay and tranny flags in federal buildings? What other group gets that privilege?

that's a very sad flabby ass

>one day when you see someone with a rainbow flag all over their social media profile shitting on this
Yeah, one day we might see that. One day.

Attached: gay tolerance 2005.jpg (614x789, 92.83K)

that looks like a biological women not a tranny

Attached: 1646416498353.jpg (1365x2048, 630.51K)

Diddlers from day one

Attached: F70BA4C5-B02C-4A6A-A488-09F808ECAE2B.jpg (1364x940, 195.18K)

maybe in bongland but no, that definitely looks like a tranny to me.

>You talk like a fucking pedo who blames the parent for not being on guard 24/7 while they attempt to groom kids.

Not my problem. Look after your kids or don't have any. Simple as.

Pride
Is
A
Sin

Parents and an extended community look after each other. That’s why fags can’t be tolerated. You are a victim blaming scumbag.

yep, and sodomy is an abomination.

Anita Bryant was always right. Fags reproduce by touching children.

Attached: anita bryant quote on gays.jpg (850x400, 66.87K)

Most gay people really don't like pride parades. It's mainly the perverts and political activists and they find it repulsive.

You would be shocked if you knew how many people around you are gay, not gay meeself,however one day at a cafe a childhood friend who came out of the closet showed us how many people just inte restaurant (and around the area) we were were on grindr. (and it was a conservative part of town)

I started seeing the whole world very differently after that.

Disgusting.

You're only a victim if you allow yourself to be victimized. The fact that you're even on here shows that you're above the common normie niggercattle, and can take charge of your own life. You can homeschool your children, and not have them exposed to Talmudvision. It's really not that difficult. The fags will destroy themselves and cull themselves out of the population in due time. The problem essentially the solution.

ayo american culture

Who gives a shit? This gets worse every year. This should not be publicly supported or encouraged and Grindr should be banned.

priDEMONth