David Hogg is right, you know?

Attached: 1605809779507.jpg (664x819, 124.44K)

The common sense solution is to deport the mexicans, there is no constitutional provision that says they need to be there

Lets go Hogg'n where is that cousin of his?

I'm gonna see this useful idiots name for the rest of my life, arn't I?

No he's not, but you're a bot so you won't reply any further

The little faggot would love that

Reminder that David Hogg wasn't attending Stoneman Douglas when the shooting occurred and only appeared after the fact. And when I say 'wasn't attending' I mean he didn't even go to the school having graduated years prior

Are you gonna mow my lawn leaf

Mogged by Hogg

His shooting didn't even happen lol

HE'S BIKING TO NORTH CAROLINA AS WE SPEAK

Attached: 23.jpg (640x567, 42.95K)

Hogg is a fed spawn. These are the fucking nerds we're dealing with

I genuinely cannot believe they're going with "I care about dying children" not a month after seething about abortion laws

That guy stole all my guns :^(

I would gladly mow lawns for a living, more so if my labour is protected by a nationalist labour guild so I can actually earn a living

I spent 3 hours mowing my lawn today for nothing. I had a good ol time thinking about how the Book of Eli is based and red pilled. Nigger shows up and destroys white civilization because he doesn't agree with the rules governing the civilization. Made out to be the good guy. Classic.

This twink faggot will never stop milking his notoriety as a so-called "survivor" of the Parkland shooting despite him not being at school the day it happened.

He's a glowie fag but I think he was superior in this exchange. Both of these people are shills who serve jews so I'm not invested either way. But nice try OP, maybe next time you'll make me support a Zionist GOP candidate by posting their leftist opponents' arguments.

I want to kill this faggot with my bear hands so bad bros. Just bash him in the fucking head with a tire iron and pluck his eyeballs out and feed them to the tranny. Fucking faggot sōyçuck. In RuneScape of course. Nah Irl

Unironically based

Attached: 1A7547BF-374D-4953-B440-84F12843CC4E.jpg (564x750, 49.7K)

Actually there is, but I don't treat the constitution as infallible. It was written by freemasons who imported niggers by the hundreds, so definitely flawed people.

You're unironically a faggot who should die. We don't have to worry about you reproducing tranny, because you have a rotpocket, of course. A lass, ye shall never be.