Call no man doctor. universities are the source of everything that destroyed america, from atheism to sodomy

call no man doctor. universities are the source of everything that destroyed america, from atheism to sodomy

Attached: 1616985104315m.jpg (1022x1024, 126.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpD9NFJYCKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>French American
woah don't throw us into this, dude was 100% frog

I wonder if there's a chicken/egg thing between being a sodomite and being the most incredible cunt possible?

I feel whenever I read something just abhorrently subversive, sheer "Oh my god I want to punch the guy who wrote this in his fucking face" type material, I go and look up the author and way too often I find out they're also gay. Like, not even in sexual politics issues, just that the pundit happened to be gay and also happened to be incredibly wrong about literally every topic imaginable.

Foucault and pic related were the patron saints of it, but it happens to me once a week glancing at New York Times or Washington Post, it's like I've grown something akin to jewdar where I can tell somebody with a particularly abysmal take on school districts or gun control or whatever is also almost definitely an actual practicing fag or tranny.

Attached: james baldwin.jpg (1696x1350, 351.5K)

No shit.

The only thing Joe McCarthy did wrong was focusing on Hollywood instead of academia. Not that Hollywood was any better, it was just a lesser problem.

this pasta has potential

Attached: SmartSelect_20220605-230122_Firefox.jpg (674x1271, 625.41K)

That's a jew (both OP and Foucault).

Ehhh... Foucault was a raging homosexual, first of all, but he was really, really against pharma and the mental illness cult especially after being committed. He was a frontline protester who fought French cops and whipped rocks at them.

Please read madness and civilization. Something he wrote must’ve struck a nerve with the pharma/mental illness complex for them to slander him like this.

He’s dead. Everyone he ever knew is most likely dead.

He wrote a lot of bad poetry about everything instead of naming names and discussing details the same way as any other jew, such as Szasz, R.D. Laing, scientologists, ...

You need to read between the lines. I don’t know about his poetry, but in his philosophical work he stops short of naming the jew but points in that direction. After the 1950s it was difficult for intellectuals to point out the jew because you’d get branded right wing and all of academia and most creative fields were dominated by lefties and you’d starve to death if you did. That’s why all works that specifically name the Jew were written before ww2 or during, but never after. Anyway. He makes some good points, I didn’t even know who he was when I bought the book.

a nose pedophile, i didnt see that one coming

That was very jewish of you.

>jew pseudo intellectual
>rapes kids
:O

(((Michel Foucault))) was debunked by Jesus G. Maestro
youtube.com/watch?v=WpD9NFJYCKc

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1620x1000, 436.77K)

the leaf has a point. "some guy" alleged foucault was a pedophile, long after foucault was dead. foucault was one of the more salient critics of they psychiatric establishment, which we *know* doses up kids with puberty blockers, and writes prescriptions to chop off their genitals. psych establishment was doing pic related until late 60s.

Attached: ice_pick_lobotomy.jpg (200x150, 5.85K)

i mean, they'd never lie about a fren, would they?

Attached: hitler.jpg (677x900, 105.47K)

Whaaaat? The guy who wrote about how some dude who used to play "curdled milk" with a little girl from his village literally did nothing wrong until he was arrested and charged for making a little girl suck his dick was a pedophile? No...

You have to be kidding me! Fact check false?!?!?!

Attached: 1499298850440.jpg (700x390, 50.17K)

shut up retard

>while living in Tunisia in the late 1960s
That was the only reason any Europeans went to Tunisia

academics made america the powerhouse it is. the anglo trash squander it in pursuit of personal wealth

ok groomer

You fucking retard, Foucault's criticisms are precisely why that shit gets done.