17 year old beaten to death outside of school founded by Lebron James

RIP Prince Chad, you were taken too soon.
kctv5.com/2022/06/05/17-year-old-beaten-death-outside-school-founded-by-lebron-james/

Attached: rip chad.png (514x432, 222.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland19.com/2022/06/03/teenager-found-dead-near-i-promise-school-basketball-courts-official-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chad getting BTFO, but by who?

we tell you fucking zoomer not to relax around niggers and do you listen?

>no race mentioned
>they expect us to believe there arent cameras outside of this school founded by a Billionaire

the school name should tell you it was niggers

Tyrone

>non-white curls
RIP in piss

>saying the n-word right outside of a black school
honestly what did he expect was going to happen?

Not my problem

Oh let me guess, you little neo-nazis are going to blame a black child for it. Fuck you. Black children don't have the same opportunities as white kids, and that's why LeBron had to build this school: To bring out the full potential that every Black spirit is capable of. You losers are just going to spout your racist drivel and I nor society are going to deal with it. FUCK YOU LOSERS.

Do whites who move into neighborhoods of niggers and enroll their kids in these kinds of schools actually hate their children and want them to die?
Now that I have a son I couldn't imagine endangering him like this.

>tyrone
tyroneS*

i bet he ain't seesun hih food

>The suspects were playing basketball when Liming arrived at the parking lot with some friends, police said.

Damn he probably wasn't a virgin but women literally owed this guy sex and no way he had enough time to collect it all.

*a Black child

rip boypussy

Good fuck this mayo monkey

this is pretty sus frfr. i be wond'rin if dis whiteboi dun said da N word to dem bois

The Constitution was written for white land owning males only.

He deserved it for that haircut alone.

Shouldn't have relaxed

Unfortunately white parents aren't racist and they think niggers a human like them.

he said the n-word he deserved it

Already confirmed by random people on twitter and reddit that he was getting beaten up because he was caught trying to rape a girl in the parking lot moments before.

*by whom

He was probably the only white person there and was attacked by the other blacks and killed.

lebron james is mad masonic prince hall 33 degree, so this is probably a sacrifice for a ritual

>white creepy rapey male
Surprise surprise...

Attached: 1654316373425.jpg (519x475, 40.97K)

Shut up nigger.

The lord is my shepherd, womb shall i fear?

the school Nigger got em, rip

>confirmed by randoms
>on twitter

>Chad
>rape
X

>black people aren’t violent and can handle being called a bad word with grace and poise

Attached: 9D022E2B-1714-432E-8D38-315441A89A99.jpg (471x487, 67.59K)

>Do whites who move into neighborhoods of niggers and enroll their kids in these kinds of schools actually hate their children and want them to die?
subconsciously, yes
consciously they're just "diversity is our strength" types

that's part of the curriculum

Pretty fucked to beat a person to death

Yeah, I'm sure.. Reddit is the most reliable source of accurate information

Multiple Tyrones

you shouldn't impose your cultural beliefs on other groups. black people didn't create freedom of speech. for them it's talk shit get hit

>boy
>17 year old
You americans are retarded

Based niggers, beating up a chad is a form of a equalizer in the forces of nature vs the current unnatural statue of it.

>RIP in piss
Rest In Peace in piss? Why peace if you're just wishing him to be in piss?

Attached: grayons.jpg (1073x1067, 93.28K)

KEK we got to see that full potential realized right here. It must be confusing to have zero control over anything, including your own emotions. I'd pity you if I thought you could understand the concept, but alas...

bait and switch 3..2..1..
>reddit moment
> thread zinger

same format everytime. over socialized soon to be statistic fag

Attached: 1637261652872.webm (640x480, 2.6M)

Already confirmed it was a group of 5 or so pussy niggers that jumped him while he was playing basketball alone

Attached: 12.jpg (1284x1907, 146.46K)

when you fight them, you have to be ready to kill them or be killed
they're the only people that are going to keep going, after you're knocked out in fencer's pose
they're animals

Rip twink zoomer fag

Attached: FUcff0yX0AE318i.jpg (1152x2048, 439.13K)

>nigger apologists on twitter said something defending niggers and dehumanizing whites
kek

They are niggers user, it's just ingrained in their genetics. Do you blame a dog for trying to bark or a dolphin trying to swim.

This

He banged his oriental step-sis

he seems like the kind of guy who makes fun of incels for being losers.

well congrats chad, now instead of being surrounded by beta whites, you are surrounded by shitskin diversity

I would say I cannot wait for the Russkies to BTFO your snow prison, but you are a jew with VPN

Attached: JEWISH Mass murderer.jpg (531x600, 69.11K)

the modern internet anonymous addicted faggots way of opdooting

Mary's

Rip future zogbot.

lol

>The suspects were playing basketball when Liming arrived to the parking lot with some friends, police said.
>The two groups were involved in a fight, and Akron police did not say what triggered it.
>Liming’s friends called 911 for help and police said officers rushed to the scene, where the 17-year-old was pronounced dead.
cleveland19.com/2022/06/03/teenager-found-dead-near-i-promise-school-basketball-courts-official-says/

Rape is the new nigger, all you need to do to savagely beat a man to death with no repercussions is to accuse them of rape or saying nigger.

But who founded the school?

Incels are losers

>he was caught trying to rape a girl in the parking lot moments before
We have no evidence of that. A lot of time murderers will use excuses for their mob justice they will say he's a rapist, or a pedophile, or a thief but we are a nation of laws if someone is accused of rape you should call the police and have them arrested so we can logically look at the evidence and determine if it was rape and then send him to prison. You have no right to falsely accuse someone of a crime and kill them that is vigilante behavior and deserves prison time.

Looks like a jew.
It's good nothing is lost.

fucking coward nigger lover

>but we are a nation of laws
maybe at one point, but nah
it's a jungle banana republic

But how do you know? I've googled this shit at least once a year for 20 years and never figured it out

nigggggggggggggggggggggers
no wait do not put this on the evening news.
oh, it never would be.
america worships
nigggggggggggggggggggggers

How else? You really think niggers fight fair? lol

It's okay. Lebron will use his influence to help them solve the case.

Attached: 16.png (1078x1080, 46.05K)

Someone’s dead, and the news reporters choose to have lebron James name 3 times in the first few sentences. This is why news is such trash these days.