All the weapons being sent to Ukraine are being sold on the dark web

40 billion sent into the black hole of the Ukrainian kleptocracy. Now wonder they are losing no matter how many billions of weaponry are being sent there. Pray that they don't turn up by a airport when you take your next flight.

Attached: 40 Billion Gone.png (632x316, 115.25K)

when do they get their 40 billion dollars?

>everything on the dark net is Le real
Kek it’s probably a scam

Take solace in the fact that a least some of these weapons will be used to kill globohomo reps and politicians in the coming years.

1 BTC = 1 Javelin

Not my problem.

The USA is being disarmed.

>sell javelin on the deep web
>Russian MOD buys it, sends you 30k in BTC
>Tell them you're going to deliver the missile
>Hit russian tank
>All parties involved in the transaction are satisfied

Kek this is what they want. More sandniggers get weapons the more likely chance we get to go back to the desert for more pointless wars

I dont understand. People get busted for being on the dark web from time to time, yet there's still this and a bunch of other illegal shit on the dark web. Are people that get owned using shitty operating systems? Is that the key? Are they using prepaid internet then shitty TOR?

I should buy one. In case the feds try to waco me.

We sent the 1st $40b, the second half of the $80b will be sent in weeks, they REALLY need that $160b ASAP.

30k for a million dollar machine. What a steal

Sure rabbi, no way for Palestinians are buying them.
You can rest easy.
Also, why does the iron dome work both ways?
You can’t launch missiles with it activated.

over 200k machine still a steal, We all knew they were selling them when they asked for so many more.

nuhuh
murican gubermimt sayz dis iz commie "desimfornation"

People who get busted are either low hanging fruit, or people who make themselves a priority target.

By low hanging fruit I mean people who don't really know what they're doing, probably browsing with JavaScript enabled and not encrypting their hard drive. It's easy enough to catch those people so they do.

Then if you're someone who attracts a lot of attention by hosting an illegal website, or producing a lot of illegal material, they'll invest the effort into tracking you down which involves basically using any information they can get on you to crack your identity. That could be things like what time you normally browse tor which would indicate what timezone you live in, or they could analyze your writing style. Things like that

Nobody is going to show up in a tank they are going to drive a truck, maybe even fly it on a private airplane to wherever the fuck and hold it there.

>I dont understand. People get busted for being on the dark web from time to time, yet there's still this and a bunch of other illegal shit on the dark web
Glowniggers invented the dark web and corrupt Feds/glowniggers use the dark web.
The entire system is built on criminality and everyone is on the take.
What's not to understand?
Captcha: G0YYR
Sounds like a pretty solid new dating app desu.

>buying anti tank weapons off a website like a pair of shoes

lol its a scam or glowOp to catch morons or wannabe turrizzmos

>lol its a scam or glowOp
Is there a difference?

scam could just be anyone fishing for cash.

>the Ukrainian kleptocracy
Apparently Zelensky is already a billionaire and owns a $35 million mansion in Miami. The "fact checkers" will tell you otherwise.
Looks like he'll be worth a few B more soon.

Not if they buy that stuff themselves to arm their own private militias.