I like scented candles and watch sex and the city. am i a woman?

>i like scented candles and watch sex and the city. am i a woman?
>thats a very good question, ahahaha.
funniest part about this doc

Attached: 1654102857782.jpg (1691x2560, 280.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

The funniest part was when Dr. Frankengina said he performed genital mutilation surgery on children

Does Walsh cross dress in this? Full Drag?

dobt forget to post the webm
Pic relate is litteraly "him" botching up jazz

Attached: 1654331815891.webm (352x288, 2.56M)

that woman was jewish and it shows

anyone got a link?

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

I just finished this and holy shit. He was for sure offensive with his interviewing style but gets good results. In insane that not single person other than literal niggers in africa, could answer the question. No wonder the jannies hate this shit, its giga redpilling. Im not even a fucking chud but i believe in the kid thing. Like why the fucking kids man?

thanks user

>bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

guys let all watch togetther in 5 mnutes

namefags are worse than jews though

It's equally evil no matter the age of the victim. Gender ideology gaslights people into thinking they were born wrong just because they don't follow stereotypes 100%, and then it tells them the only way to be their "real selves" is to change their bodies so that they can fit into society's little bigoted boxes. It's not just that it shouldn't be done to kids. It's that NOBODY is actuall transgender and NOBODY should be following this ideology because it's inherently evil because the moment you realize that "gender" just means "stereotypes" you also realize that this is conversion therapy.

>He was for sure offensive with his interviewing style
How? Nothing he said was offensive, he hardly even pushed or challenged. He just asked really simple questions and repeated when they tried to dodge it.

The progressives being interviewed were acting super retarded, but I feel like the guy self-indulged a bit too much with the Daily Wire conservative propaganda.

The ending bit with him bitching about masks and the cringe scene with his wife just erodes the seriousness of the topic.

If they could've stayed 100% neutral, this doc would seem a lot more damning.

Preaching to the choir, no pro-tranny person will watch this documentary

But they and normies will see the numerous clips being shared

He wasnt offensive. What happened is that Matt asked very precise and agenda destroying questions. The faggots and trannys cannot deal with that. The only way for them to survive those questions without going against the agenda is to act sensitive and smug before they retreat.

Any normal person who happens to see a clip of it will laugh their ass off and remember how stupid trannys and their illness is. Thats alot more effective than making something overly serious that will bore people. The interviewees did 90% of the job for him. They destroyed themselves because they are lying to themselves about reality.

>squabbling over a gaping incision
Jesus fucking Christ these people

checkerino