My local Walmart today

Guys, wtf is going on???

Attached: FC5A90CD-5E9C-4065-AAB7-A97B3B413876.jpg (1280x958, 406.64K)

Attached: 3CE28A5E-50DA-4AB6-B8B4-5C9881818273.jpg (1280x960, 401.55K)

You know what.

>Walmart
That's normal there.

>today
The dates are wrong you dumb nigger

Oh look. A refer case is down.
kys retard.

When the freezer display is totally cleared, it usually means it lost power during the night and they have to clear the whole thing out for food safety reasons.

It’s Sunday, and the beginning of the month. Tomorrow morning it’ll be full, you hysterical zoomer faggot

>walmart
yeah you should thank them for having to go shop elsewhere

what ailse is that and where are you burgerbro

oh hey look, it's another one of these retarded threads

That's not true at all

Yeah, this shouldn't be a shock given that it's inarguably the shittiest company in America.

Are they reconfiguring the layout? The one near me is moving the entire food section forward.

Hawaiian bread is good with butter, also they are probably doing maintenance nigger

you know, I'm always impressed when you manage to post something that isn't unbelievably fucking stupid. shine on, you crazy male diamond

Me too. The Local dolla ER general only had one slice of cheese and a six pack of faygo. Wish I had pic but can't afford a camera under Biden's failed economy

hi FedAnon

How is the tranny shilling for empty shelves? Couldn't be more transparent as a complete nigger glow boy

>Precio bajo todos los dias
En serio Horhe

Looks empty

Hongry negroes? Dem she boons are hongry.

Attached: 4BC1D8C3-C3DA-4880-B363-E8A4BB402EA8.jpg (1074x650, 178.53K)

Could be maintenance or changes to the layout. The latter happens a lot at local stores, it's just rare with food departments since they're more or less tied to their position in the stores (however, it does happen)

I like to cook a cheap tough cut of pork in onions, chilies, pineapple, beer/cider, and a little brown sugar until it's shreddable and then have that on hawaiian rolls.

The faggots are giving you shit, but you are correct of course. They also do it overnight for full deep cleaning at scheduled times.

Either way, this thread is fake bait.

Attached: Grocery-1.webm (1280x960, 784.2K)

>Hawaiian bread

it’s a donut labeled as bread, invented by the obese

(You)
*block of cheese

Don't go to Walmart its AIDS i shop at the Smith's/Kroger and everything is always there never have i seen a shelf empty like that

Broken compressor most likely. Waiting on the part.

just look at the sign

Attached: file.png (1280x958, 1.69M)