Is this accurate?

is this accurate?

Attached: 1654285213466.png (4592x3196, 1021.84K)

Basques are celtiberian.

the fuck is "aryan" race ?

the descendants of Scandinavian hunter-gatherers who were genetically isolated from the slavs and celts

Why would Western Poland be semi slavic?

they are genetically closer to germans

Nope I am full-slavic

There should be a semi-celtic category like there is for the slavs.

Attached: roman_in_norf.jpg (1416x1050, 214.5K)

kike

i thought czechs were slavs, they're latins?

Read about the Varinians, Wends and Saxons.

Attached: Haplogroup-I1-distribution-http-wwweuropediaorg_Q640.jpg (640x640, 61.55K)

All of Russia should be mongoloid

How much Scandinavian hunter gatherer blood do you think Brits have idiot?

tons in london which was colonized by danes

Nah, germans that were in modern western Poland were wiped out of after WWII so there is no germanic influence in dna at all

then following your logic persia should have some aryan

>caucasian
>armenian
Best joke iv'e heard for quite a while

Attached: jqengoeg.jpg (179x282, 7.46K)

Greeks should also be there own group with the western half of Turkey being populated by Turkified Greeks.

Have you actually looked at studies? They are majority yamnaya with some whg. Very few shg.

just look at the I1 haplogroup distribution its a proxy for aryan

French are Germanic/Celtic.

Scandinavian Hunter gatherers were not Aryan.
He is mixing them up with the yamnayas, or just decided to name them such rather than Germanic to do divide and conquer.

Not even remotely. Especially Russia.

kike D&C, at least put on a meme flag next time faggot. Saged.

Attached: Redpill Langan.jpg (690x607, 192.23K)

kike slide thread. Heil Hitler. Sage.

Attached: who is aryan.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

Before William the Conqueror, the British Isles were in the Scandinavian sphere of influence. William the Conqueror brought it into the European. Pre-1066 Britian was constantly under the occupation of some Scandinavian king.

This is also why English is such a hard language to learn, because it has all these weird rules associated with not only Latin and Old German, but Old English, and ancient Scandinavian languages.

Every day you post this and each time the map gets shittier. Remember to sage, anons.

And from what source was that map created? Some actual testing of local population or some random schizo that thought if western Poland was German it means people there nowadays have any connection to Germans?

The fact remains that the Scandinavian hunter gatherer admixture in the isles is very limited and most HG amdxiture is western.

I'd rather be full slanted eye Chinese mongoloid than a slav. No offense to the poles

No

I doubt they looked very caucasian, so why give them that name instead of 'nordic' or something like that?
Besides that, the whole map is bullshit

Confirmed italy the whitest med country

Hmm, Hungary and Romania surrounded by Slavic countries, what could be your actual dna? Truth is that genetically you are both no different than slavs around you. Just that some Mongol Turkey tribe settled in modern Hungary that passed language and Romania is a leftover from Roman legions

south shitaly is browner than spain