So THIS is the based second amendment. So vibrent and diverse

So THIS is the based second amendment. So vibrent and diverse.

Attached: 1651326649772.webm (608x1080, 2.82M)

>We ain't never shaking ass
Does that cancel out? What the fuck are these niggers talking about?

I think they're implying they won't chimp put in the event of a cimpdown, they can't shake their ass or else their guns will fall out.

Are niggers retarded?
What gobbledygook fucking monkey speak mongrel language is that?
And that's in written form. I can only imagine what sort of bushman clicking and oinking sounds this 50IQ monkey boy would make if i asked him where i could get menthols

I'm surprised these niggers are in a school. Like what the fuck go do something else you have no place in a school.

So based on my anthropological background in niggers, what they mean by "we ain't never shaking ass" means
>they're literally can't dance because the guns will dislodge from their waistband
>they will never be in a positon where they're "literall shaking" because an opp got the drop on them (because they wuz lackin)

Only there for the basketball court

Blacks should not be allowed to buy, own, or possess guns.

Attached: 1644874459281.png (600x411, 520.32K)

I don't know what's keepimg them there, but i don't imagine the curriculum is particularly complicated.

At 5 seconds in you can see a full auto glock mod that is completely illegal for all non-law enforcement US citizens to purchase.

At 5 seconds in you can see a glock with with a full auto modification. The local police department probably has a gang member in their ranks who is offloading them to his buddies.

it means they "aint scared"
>literally shaking

based niggers supporting the 2A while killing each other

Stuff like this is disturbing but for the most part these kids won't live to see their mid 20s or they'll be in jail for life.

Imagine living in inner cities.

Attached: 1650466192754.jpg (526x526, 34.41K)

>kike OP thinks showing armed black people will make Any Forumsacks want to disarm themselves

SCUMMMMM GAAAAAAAANG

All completely legal purchases by competent persons of age after rigorous background screenings

It’s just common sense

they kill each other with them so yeah, pretty based. niggers kill each other more than any other cause of death. why would you want to take away their guns? they only kill faggot liberals who are stupid enough to live near them anyway.

>Are niggers retarded?

Actually they are even worse than retarded, we modified our IQ testing standards back in the 80's because literal retards with downs-syndrome were out-classing blacks in basic curriculum testing. Imagine being lower than a fucking retard in intelligence, that's niggers summed up to a T.

A world of fear.