Based burger king

Chuds BTFO and yes it’s real

Attached: 6CE87F0B-2A1C-4E02-AB98-6C26739F7E93.jpg (1284x1447, 275.61K)

I'm not fluent in Muttonomics, but isn't this sexist?

How so?

what an incredibly lackluster gimmick burger what the fuck
this is how you know the economy is fucked, burger king can't even make goyslop meme item properly and has this shit instead
you have to eat the two bottom buns also if you're a bottom so you don't shit sesame seeds all over two top's cock and balls when you get fucked in the ass by the way

Attached: 1648774991614.jpg (2048x1363, 1.14M)

arcane faggot knowledge

The seeds might feel good. Have you ever fucked a man’s ass? It’s a life changing moment.

oMFG I'm literally feeling that puke feeling

Dredging out a product with two bottoms to celebrate same-sex attraction would be interpreted as blanketing the dykes as bottoms, since the female is the universal victim caste.

I would go with the two bottoms. What does that mean?

Lol, that's fucking dumb. Just make a sausage burger for the fags and some roast beef burger for the dykes.

I hate this fucking planet

>Sausage and two meatballs

I don't follow

Attached: 0765a2789019fad2.jpg (721x900, 495.26K)

now i have all see , thats the end

make it stop

Attached: jjj.jpg (611x511, 70.45K)

ZMOG!!! PRODUCT!!! Groomers win again, chudmuffins!!!

Of course. And heavy on the mayo.
Oh lawd. Is this achieveable natty for non-niggys, or do the melanin give a natural +4 bonus to roundmeal physique?

>associating poor quality expensive food with fags
how did we get owned again?

i'm the hang all faggots, kikes and niggers kind of guy

does it come in impossible? That way I can consoom the most progressive estrogen fag goyslop burger of acceptance. Hopefully a percentage of the burgers price goes towards AIDS research

Unironically craving BK now.
Fuck you OP. Faggot.

Attached: gay.jpg (1100x619, 88.84K)

I don't even know what a bottom is according to LGBTQGJCFTXCJCH+++ ebonics.
That's how little I care.

The receiver, the one who gets inserted into or aten out

Burgers?

Yawn. Marketing yawn. Rage thread. Will reach bump limit as 40 people sperg out over nothing. At least when people are sperging at the fucking drag queens and kid things, that's something to be angry about.

this is a babylon bee gag, yeah?

Not a faggot but who the fuck would order two bottoms? Two tops is clearly ideal from a burger consumption point of view.

So now they're making sexual position burgers? This is supposed to be about love still?