REALTORS and HOME SELLERS CAN GET FUCKED

The news and the real estate talking heads claim prices are coming down all over the place but realtors are putting new listings on the market which are even pricier than listings from 2 weeks ago for absolute haunted house tier garbage, half of which are located along ATV trails, beside solar farms or 200 yards from a gravel pit mine.

They can get fucked, I'll keep my cash while they fight it out with buyers who can't really afford what they're bidding on.

I truly hate house hunting - puts a weight on my chest these days. Makes me exhausted and I get to feeling like I'm losing my mind.

Attached: realtor shit.jpg (634x540, 41.45K)

>jews lie

Attached: shit2.jpg (371x415, 19.52K)

>Tweed, Ontario

Formerly Chuck's Ontario

A million dollars for that lol. Holy fucking shit we are finished.

Buy the top

>One bedroom, well water, gas heating, no possibility for cable or phone line based internet
>Why are you so entitled? Can't you handle living like your great grandpa, snowflake?

Attached: 1651275929080.png (298x287, 163.66K)

except for the one bedroom part I'd be okay with the rest as long as there are no neighbours and no ATVs

Attached: realtor shit 3.jpg (1167x666, 88.13K)

>and no ATVs

What kind of faggot are you?

I bought with cash. But nowhere near that price. Cost about 170k, and I've put another 70k into it.

I do soud recording for a living. Reliable quiet is absolutely necessary. it's the reason I'm looking to move, in fact

derp yeah, the price is the point Mr. Sharp

are prices coming down where you are? I feel like it's almost all gaslighting

fuckin' jannies probably shitcanned this thread

some real estate guy told me that a big backlog of foreclosures is working their way through the system right now. can anyone confirm this?

Post interiors

your cash is worthless. that is what this means

PSA: beware the REkikes, they roam these threads and post garbage listing with critical details removed to pretend RE is still cheap if you buy now.

Attached: 1646585827999.png (1775x1009, 184.58K)

Everyone's doing their million dollar home hail mary.

Most properties are dropping ~10k per month since February where I;m at...and this is barely the beginning

>realtor
BASED. They don't celebrate groomer month.

Here it's ath everywhere. I'm hoping it will start crashing soon but have little hope of it, just like how 2008 barely even controlled growth and it skyrocketed as soon as 2009 rolled back in.

Gross, that's southern onterrible.... You can get that for 280k up here in North Western Ontario.

Attached: Terry_Fox.jpg (1000x751, 544.71K)

Guess you missed the boat nigga

Better up in the North

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-184514_Gallery.jpg (1080x977, 420.9K)

400k for a ranch with a 3 season room nigger this is at best a 200k house. bet the basement isnt finished either

This is true, all the people that didn't manage to get their balances deferred from the whole COVID business are gonna lose their homes at once.